A Fairy's Anger

Your POV:

"Astor!?" This bastard is still alive after all this damn time. How the hell did he survive after so long. This bastard is the one leading the attack are you kidding me?! The last time I saw this coward he caged me in a bottle when I was in my smaller form before he ran off to fight Zelda and Link. Damn asshole gave me to some of the Yiga members and they shook the bottle with me in it. Thankfully Lasy Urbosa rescued me when she spotted me.

He was near the city practically near the entrance to the Domain. However, this bastard looked different more transparent really, as though his physical form wasn't all there. "Huh ok weird." He wasn't the quietest person so as he spoke to the Zora people so I could hear every word. Some of the guards tried too attack but their weapons went right through him. Astor pushed them back mercilessly as if they were insects.

"King Dorephan, come on out your majesty. I am here to claim what is rightfully his 100 years ago. " This old wizard spoke.

"Astor! I was lead to believe you were killed by none other than the calamity itself. And what is it that you claim we took, surely you aren't implying the Divine Beast Vah Ruta?" My heart began to ache seeing the man....or Zora that stepped in as a fatherly figure when I was younger. He was still alive and well, though even from where I'm hiding his eyes don't hold that same shine I knew before the calamity.

"Well your sources weren't all wrong while I was killed by his greatness, it was more like being reborn. Now I am better than ever before. However, that is a story for another time, but you are correct I am here to claim the Divine Beast Vah Ruta."

"And what in Nayrus name makes you believe we would hand her over to the likes of you or your master. LEAVE NOW! IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU! HEATHEN!"

"Your highness what makes you believe I will be leaving so easily with nothing to show my master. Don't tell me you suddenly believe you have a chance against me because of that little hero that went missing 100 years ago. I've heard of his return but, oh dear it seems as though your Destin hero isn't here to stop me though my sources to tell me he did leave the domain a while ago for whatever reason I could care less."

"Such a shame it would have been so satisfying, destroying that boy from the inside out. Oh well I suppose I'll settle for the remains of a few of your people but I am benevolent and kind so handover the beast quietly and we'll leave you alone for now. I do believe you've noticed the electric Lynda so it would be quite foolish to try anything funny. So what do you say King Dorephan."

"As if I would allow you too take Ruta for your masters despicable needs. I can protect my people from the likes of you. As for the hero I believe he will come to our aid before your very eyes, so I suggest you flee now like the dogs you are with tails between their legs before you are defeated."

Listening to this asshole threaten the Zoras made my blood boil with such anger it's causing my magic to go haywire. I have to cool down for now, my magic is to low that it can be an inconvenience rather than helpful. I heard a twig snap behind me and before I could react my mouth was covered.

I was freaking out because I couldn't see them but I wasn't backing down without a fight and before I could do any damage I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, hey it's me. Don't attack I saw you over here, so what's going on. Who is that?" He spoke in a hushed tone.

"Link?! Oh dear Hylia what the hell man I was ready to pumle you to the ground. Wait where are you... oh wait give me a sec." I undid the invisibility spell since it can only be removed if he arrived at the entrance of Domain or by my own power.