Old Hideout

Sidon's POV:

I was following my father towards the Veiled Falls near the domain but I couldn't spot Y/n anywhere. Curious where we were headed I looked to my father.

"Father if it isn't too much, where are we going ? I don't see Y/n anywhere are you sure where you're going."

"Heh, my son just because I am getting older doesn't mean my memory is failing me."

"No! That's not what I meant father....."

"I only jest Sidon, but for your information we are going to the place where she would go to when she was overwhelmed or just needed to be alone. Ofcourse, your sister knew of this place since both your dear sister and Y/n found the place."

"What do you mean by found and how come you never told me about this place?"

"I didn't think there would be any use since only Y/n and Mipha knew how to find this place. Their....hideout to say the least, ofcourse I know where their hideout is but without magic from either of them you can't find it at all."

I was confused as too what he was talking about I have lived in the domain my whole life and never heard of this so called place nor have I ever seen it.

"How come I never saw it as a child or ever stumbled upon it growing up? If something like that existed I am sure I or someone would have seen it by now. Right?" I said following my father as we got closer to the Veiled Falls.

"Well Mipha did ask Y/n to use magic to keep this place hidden since she wanted it too be a private place for them both. And Y/n not one to disappoint your sister did as she asked and made it to only open with either her magic or your sister's healing magic. Without it no one can enter."

"Have you've ever been inside before father? What does it look like?" I was super interested in this because I thought I knew everything about my sister but I guess not.

"I have actually a few times before but only with your sister when Y/n wasn't there. I don't think Y/n ever knew that your sister would bring me when she wasn't there. It wasn't a secret really and I assume Y/n had an idea that I have entered before but she was never able to confirm it."

We finally made it to Veiled Falls and even though I have been here many many times, it some how feels different.... the air seems cleaner the closer we get but I also feel a small sense of dread. I saw father enter the water and went straight to the waterfall. He had his hand up as if he was to touch the waterfall and go through. Instead as his hand went in the waterfall shifted almost in a way of an entrance behind it. Father looked to me.

"Now Sidon when we enter stay quiet we don't want to spook her in the panic state she's in, alright." He spoke as he stepped further into the waterfall which still surprised me to know the wall behind it opened enough for both of us to enter.

It was a dark cave for sure but it wasn't a long cave since we could see light not too far away. Staying close to my father we kept walking to the light. That sense of dread came back but the air still seemed cleaner and something else but I couldn't put my finger on it. What I saw next was beautiful and incredible. To think this was here all along and I never knew.

What I saw next was incredible and I was surprised with myself not being able to find this place but father said it can be found by sister and Y/n. Inside was a obviously a cave but what surprised me was the lake inside this cave. The water was so clear and blue you could see all types of fish inside and some stones with different colors and shapes to them. Although nothing could compare to the sight of the large cherry tree that stood in the center of it all with a stone path going to it. It all seemed surreal at the moment but none the less it was beautiful.