Lost & Defeated

(Fair ⚠️WARNING⚠️ if you have NOT finished Breath of the Wild or at least make it to the masters sword location this chapter can reveal SPOILERS! Do not say I didn't warn you also all credits reserved to Nintendo because it obvious where the clip comes from. Lastly if you see ⚠️, that's where the dialogue for a spoiler will start if you wish to skip that the second one will appear meaning that is the end of the spoiler. ;) Enjoy)

Sidon's POV

After I saw Y/n leave I wanted to follow after her but father had me in his hold so I wouldn't escape again. I had a bad feeling about this, "Father what is going to happen to Mipha and Y/n? Are they going to be ok? Will they come back? Is it because Calamity Ganon is back?" I bombarded my father with many questions and he only answered with. "Let's hope they return safely my son, we have to be strong for them?" Though as he said that it felt like their was hardly any confidence. I looked towards Ruta at least from what I could see from the throne room and the beast wasn't moving almost like it's trying to keep itself from going bad.

We waited and waited for a few hours on end and no news of what has happened to either Mipha or the Divine Beast. After a little while we saw the light of the beast turned to its original blue. Everyone cheered for victory and I was really happy because I wouldn't lose my beloved sister and the person I loved and admired so much. We heard another mighty roar thinking it was a victory roar and then it started raining a bit odd for it but nothing we weren't used to. For precaution the Zora's were told to wait in their homes and not leave the Domain on any circumstances unless they got permission from father. Some guards were to go retrieve Mipha and Y/n to make sure they didn't need any further assistance. My father and I waited in the throne room for my sister to return and share the good news with us. While waiting I saw a odd familiar f/c light with it a bright white greenish light with it I closed my eyes and bed them, as I opened them once more the lights were gone I just shook it off since it was probably my imagination.

The guards returned after half an hour and called upon my father but I didn't spot my sister or Y/n, my father stepped out for a moment to speak with the guards. In the mean while Muzu kept watch over me and I began playing with the Mini Van Ruta toy I got from Y/n a year ago. After a while more my father came back and again I didn't see two people I was waiting to see. My father sat back down in his throne and he looked....distraught? "Father are you ok what happened?" My father looked towards me and I saw tears in his eyes he then spoke.

"Sidon, my dear boy please you must be strong for I was told that your sister...... has..... has fallen in battle. And so did the other champions battling Calamity Ganon. As for Y/n I believe... she too has fallen while helping your sister against the calamity."

In an instant...I lost everything and the world seemed to stop, it felt as though large pieces of my heart was ripped and torn into shreds in front of me and I couldn't see it. A whole bunch of brave and strong warriors were wiped out in a matter of seconds. I couldn't speak nothing came out of my mouth all I could do was stare at the water in front of me with tears falling from my eyes and into the water. The two people I held so deeply in my heart were gone and were never to return home. My mind repeated the words Y/n said "I promise Guppy I will return with your sister." You lied to me you promised you were going to come back to me with Mipha. Why did you lie to me. Please sister come back home. You said you weren't going to ever leave me alone Y/n but then why couldn't you come back.

I wanted to be angry for the lie she had told me but I couldn't I just wanted them back. Y/n was always gentle and patient with me, she always held a bright smile for those she cared for the most and was so kind to others. Always taking her magic and potion making serious and always protected me when I would get in some deep trouble. She and Mipha were always the first to protect me. I grabbed my whistle Y/n gifted me when I was a few months old I blew into it hard, believing Y/n was coming back as quickly as she could too protect me but nothing came and it wasn't glowing either. As I released the whistle from my hand I looked down at my mini Ruta I hugged it tight and closed my eyes wishing that this was just a dream and Y/n and Mipha were walking in the throne room with the same loving smiles they held for me, but I knew the truth.