𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"WHAT do you think he is going to announce?" Bonnie questioned as I lazily stabbed into my waffles not feeling hungry at all

"I have no clue, whatever it is, he better be quick because all I want to do is sleep," I spoke, as she rolled her eyes at my laziness from the past week.

"Did something interesting happen on winter break? You've been acting different ever since, you were normal before," she questioned as her words caught my attention. My mind went back to the events of winter break and every single thing that has happened since that time. I thought about every argument I had with my mother, leaving the Manor, seeing Malfoy seated in the common room, and how he kissed me that night. The only person that knows about Elliot was him and I couldn't forget how he defended me in a way. The way I was so open to him about me every time as if it was instinct?

I couldn't help but let my mind wander to the fact that I wanted him to touch me, I don't know why, but it was just there, blame the alcohol.

"The usual, nothing interesting." I groaned as she gave me a look. The look that says, I don't believe a single thing that came out of your mouth.

"You're a terrible liar, you need to improve your skills. I'm still processing how you thought that typical line would work on me. You're not fine and there's something that's bothering you. It's clear." I wanted to tell her about Elliot, about Malfoy as well, but I chose not to.

There was no point, especially about Malfoy, it was meaningless sex. Right?

"You almost got me there but seriously, I'm good." I'm actually screaming inside and want to tell you each and every detail about what happened between me and Malfoy that break, but I just can't because — I just can't. I have told Bonnie about every hook-up as she has to me as well, but this one wouldn't budge.

"I'll get it out of you soon this week, just watch." She narrowed her eyes at me as I shook my head jokingly. I turned towards the long line of different types of food in front of me to grab the last piece of French toast on the platter but someone else grabbed it as well.

"Malfoy, what a delighted welcome." I groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"You can't be serious," he said as I stabbed further into the toast, letting him know that it was mine.

"Last time I checked the French toast didn't have your name on it, so I'm taking this." I moved forward to pass it onto my plate and his long delicate fingers, dressed with rings wrapped around my wrist.

"No." The only words that came out of his mouth.

"Oh god, not this again, it's seven in the morning," Blaise spoke as his head rested against the breakfast table, groaning as he heard our argument.

"Malfoy I'm not in the mood to argue, so hands-off." I threatened him as he smirked.

"I don't care, Young."