THATS THE PROBLEM, IDIOT.

☆.。.:* character carrd .。.:*☆ teenageyears.carrd.co

ethan walked up to his room to change his shirt after octavia splashed her drink on him. he opened his room door in frustration. he took off his shirt and went through his closet into his bathroom to wipe off his chest with water.

too busy focusing on a new shirt he didn't even notice ava sitting on his bed until she cleared her throat, "what happened to you?" ava said closing her book and sitting up.

ethan, spooked, jumped, "what are you doing in here?" he asked making sure to quickly put on a shirt.

she rolled her eyes and leaned on one arm seductively, "i was waiting for you of course.." ethans eyes widened as he turned around. ava held up her book with her free hand, "i needed a quiet space."

he straightened his shirt and mumbled, "oh.. right. right."

ava recalled how he came into the room, "why were you um.." she paused pointing at his shirt, "changing. bar fight?" she said sarcastically.

"cat fight. i finally told octavia that im not interested in her that way and she kinda threw her drink on me.." he said walking to sit beside her.

ava laughed, "well deserved, don't you think?" ethan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "how?"

she continued, "you did lead her on." ethan jumped up, "i didn't." ava rolled her eyes and rolled to the side of the bed, "you totally did. i saw her text you and my house and you didn't exactly shut her down. you led her on." ethan stood there in disbelief at her words.

"you tend to do that." she added, whispering this time. this made him do a double take. "what'd you say?"

she turned her head, "i didn't say anything." ethan made a step towards her, "you did, didn't you?" trying to provoke her, "you're jealous aren't you?"

ava jumped up, "i am not!" ethan chuckled, "there's no other explanation." she stepped towards him, "there's no reason id be jealous of someone you'd be interested in. it's not like i spend my time thinking about all the different things i could do to get you to think about me that day or something. there's literally no way id have any reason to be jealous of anyone dumb enough to-"

she was on a rant when ethan stopped her and without thinking, grabbed her face and kissed her.

they were kissing for the first time, slowly but in a way that made it sure to each person it was well anticipated.

thirty seconds in, ava pulled away, "wait! what are we doing? no. no. no.. fuck, this wasn't supposed to happen."

ethan furrowed his eyebrows once again as he watched ava basically pace across the room. "you don't want this." she paused to say.

ethan tried to get closer, "well, how do you know what i want?"

ava rolled her eyes and slapped him across his arm, "stop doing that." ethan ouched and looked back and forth from left to right, "doing what?"

"ugh, the flirty thing." she walked towards his bed to grab her book and sweater.

ethan had no idea on what was going on, "what? was the kiss not good? i thought it was." he said the last part looking very pleased with himself.

ava was walking towards his bed room door, items in hand, "it was. that's the problem, idiot." she walked out of his room door and left him in confusion.

a.n. oh.. anyways this was short so should i do a few chapters in different povs rather than third person?

-