LIFE OF THE PARTY

☆.。.:* character carrd .。.:*☆ teenageyears.carrd.co

"marci, i can't go to the party tonight. i have so much to figure out." brandon said, holding his phone to his head with one hand and using the other to sort through his cd collection.

"babe, what could you possibly be doing? it's SUMMER!" marceline said over the phone. in what sounded like her car. "i just don't feel like it tonight mar." brandon basically pleaded. you could hear her groan, "you never feel like it b. actually, how about you just don't come. and how about we break up while we're at it."

brandon looked so confused. he instantly stop fiddling with his collection and froze, "marceline c'mon. you don't mean that." "bye brandon." was the last thing he heard before the sound of the phone hanging up.

he looked at his phone in shock. "okay.." was all he could say.

at the party..

marceline walked into the party with the intention of having the time of her life and making brandon as jealous as possible. first thing she did was make her way to the kitchen. on the counter there was a bottle of tequila that basically had her name on it. she chugged whatever was left and went into the living room where the party was.

about thirty minutes into dancing on a coffee table, mar got the feeling she needed to throw up. she headed towards the nearest bathroom and didn't bother to knock. upon opening the door, all she was focused on was finding the toilet. marci was puking her life away when she heard a familiar voice, "dude, you kinda missed the toilet." rowan.

rowan saxe. rowan was what you could call a free spirit. she didn't care much about anything or anyone's opinion. she was the kind of person that swore the wind spoke to her. some people would even go so far as to call her a hippy. while marci was throwing up, rowan was quietly smoking a joint in the bathtub.

"what are you doing here?" marci groggily said resting her head on the edge of the toilet seat.

"all the noise out there was messing with my root chakra." rowan said taking a small hit. marceline looked at her in a small amount of shock. "you know marceline, this is the most you've talked to me like ever. why are you here?"

marci didn't know exactly how to respond, she sat in silence for a few seconds before rowan broke the silence, "did you and baby boy blue have a little fight or something."

she sat up and leaned against the bathroom wall, "actually, baby boy blue and i broke up. he's an ass."

rowan stepped out of the tub and sat in a pretzel next to her, "here, take the rest." she said handing the joint to marceline, "you need it more than me."

marceline looked at it and back at rowan as if she was uneven about it. ultimately, she opted for it. rowan's face lightly lit up, "you just became my friend marceline. i don't share with just anyone."

mar let out a small smile that rowan didn't see.

(a.n. dont do drugs kids, also this is a bit different than what i usually write but i have so many ideas and i really wanna follow through.)