DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH ME.

on his walk to the room, brandon thought about posting something on izzie's twitter when he saw a tweet from marceline.

after putting two and two together he realized, not only did she see isabella's posts on his page but she also thought they were dating

after putting two and two together he realized, not only did she see isabella's posts on his page but she also thought they were dating. the little wheels in his brain began to spin as he thought of how this could benefit him.

brandon sat down on the bed and went to the text messages in isabellas phone.

his mind considered peeking at the one between her and octavia but decided against it. he quickly searched for his own name before he got anymore bad ideas.

[a.n. remember brandon has izzies phone and she has his. to make this easier, actual brandon is on the right and actual izzie is on the left.]

.

now brandon really wishes she hadn't sent that

now brandon really wishes she hadn't sent that. he just decided he was interpreting it the wrong way. he was just overthinking it, he realized when izzie texted again.

 he was just overthinking it, he realized when izzie texted again

isabella didn't know how to respond. she doesn't like being called out. and more importantly, she didn't like that he was right.

after switching out of the messaging app brandon calls izzie

after switching out of the messaging app brandon calls izzie. after about two rings, she picks up.

"brandon, you're becoming a real pain in the ass i hope you know this." izzie said semi groggily.

"i love it when you say sweet things to me, darling." brandon paused to look for the right way to ask.

"okay so my proposition would benefit the both of us actually.." he started, "what if you and i pretended to date?" he suggested, hesitantly.

izzie now sounds like she popped up from her bed, "UM HELLO? YOUR GIRLFRIEND??"

brandon sighed, "that's why im asking, it'll make her jealous because contrary to popular belief, you are more popular than her and she'd get so jealous she'd take me back."

izzie, now more calm, laid back down and rolled on her side, "okay why me? there's other people in our school. there's a city full of girls actually."

"one, you're the only girl im friendly with besides ava. and two, she already thinks we are together." brandon said holding back a smirk before adding, "actually a lot of people do."

furrowing her eyebrows izzie almost whispered, "what do you mean?.."

brandon chuckled, "your little instagram spam on my page earlier? isabella, i don't post girls on my socials. never did. not even with marci. the whole school practically thinks we're married now."

to izzie, it seemed like brandon went on for some time before she spoke, "okay and what makes you think i'd agree?"

at this point she was a little frustrated. here she thought a little instagram spam on someone else's page would be funny and now look at where she is.

brandon laid back in bed, "there's so many benefits, one i'm hot. two, you'd get to spend more time with me—"

she cut him off, "as if that's something i wanna do,"

this time he cut her off, "and three people at school will stop thinking you're bitchy."

izzie frowned at the last thing. she stopped caring what anyone at school thought of her during sophomore year. she hadn't known much about her current social status and she didn't really care but she'd be lying if half the school thinking she was a bitch didn't hurt.

"hypothetically.." she sighed, "if i were to say yes," she said slowly, "how long would this go on for?" she muttered the last part.

brandon pretended not to understand, "sorry what was that?" his smile was practically beaming through the phone.

"i said, 'how long would this go on for?' hypothetically of course."

"until school starts or until marci comes begging for me back." he said nonchalantly.

"okay but if i agree to this, we have to set some rules." she started.

brandon was smiling from ear to ear at this point, "of course whatever you want!" he paused, "a few of mine too."

"give me a second. im gonna write in my— well your notes." izzie said shifting in her bed.
"rule 1: no pda unless marceline is present and/or its absolutely necessary."

"okay and rule 2: i have to drive you to any parties or social events that im going to." brandon said smugly.

almost immediately izzie protested, "what? brandon, i hate parties. why do i have to go?"

"to keep up appearances of course."

"yeah, im sure that's it." she cleared her throat, "anyways, rule 3: we can't tell anyone this is fake. that would be so embarrassing and i WILL throw you under the bus." izzie seemed as though we was relaxing in her bed, "ill be all like, 'oh well he practically begged me to do it and i just couldn't say no.' trust and believe bran bran."

brandon struggled to hide his laugh, "i don't doubt it."

"anything else?" izzie asked.

"rule 4: don't fall in love with me."

"wouldn't dream of it golden boy."

**

a.n. hii how are you guys liking the story this far?