I NEED YOUR HELP.

☆.。.:* character carrd .。.:*☆ teenageyears.carrd.co

brandon walked into the town's skating rink with a plan. find a good skater and ask for help. it was as simple as possible. how hard could it be to find a good ice skater in canada.

he was looking around the rink while putting on his skates when he spotted familiar faces. he instantly got up and headed towards his friends on the ice.

"b york!!" a guy yelled as brandon skated towards them. "christian!" brandon yelled back.

christian smith. christian only had three hobbies, eating, skating, and talking when not spoken to. although if you didn't know him, you'd see him as extremely intimidating, mostly because of his looks and accent, if you got to know him you'd see he is a generally nice guy. he moved to town freshman year from london for his dads work.

brandon came to a stop as he did a little hand shake with christian, "dude, you're back on the ice?" christian asked giving him a once over. "yup breaks over boys." brandon said looking proud.

"the boy's finally back!" ethan said high fiving brandon, "you know it."

ethan hill. ethan was the 3rd most popular guy in school. he was unofficially declared a nerd in middle school until he caught a growth spurt the summer before 9th grade and took advantage. his popularity didn't get in the way of his school, seeing as he is the top of his class. he's school smart, yes, but common sense doesn't come as naturally to him.

"but york, what are you doing here?" ethan asked. brandon took a glance around the rink, "coach said i should practice this summer before school starts if i want my place as centerman back."

"cool, we are down to help." ethan said leaning against the wall of the rink. "i need someone better than me." christian and ethan paused for a moment, "no offense of course." brandon added. "i just mean someone more light on their feet. someone who travels the ice in a flash but not choppy."

"so like a female skater?" christian asked, "like a female ice skater?" he added.

"yes exactly. but a really good one." brandon said.

ethan finally broke his silence, "isabella taylor."

isabella taylor. although, she prefers izzie. she's the girl that everyone wants to be. she has it "all". and she's effortlessly popular. she doesn't feed into it like people would expect her to and she isn't a bitch or nasty to people like people'd expect either. she's literally as nice as they come. or at least she was.

"izzie hasn't skated in forever." christian said, completely doubting ethan.

ethan smacked christian in the head and pointed behind him. "oh shit." slipped out of his mouth.

brandon practically broke his neck trying to look where they were looking and there he saw her, on the ice. a sight brandon hadn't seen in a while. she was doing a smooth, slow figure 8 in the middle of the rink.

"so? you could ask her." ethan suggested.

the boys watched as izzie skated across the rink very slowly, almost effortlessly. christian turned his attention towards brandon, "what makes you think shed help you?"

brandon watched as izzie came to a stop, "how could any girl resist spending time with me?" he said as he swiftly skated towards her.

christian and ethan looked to each other before ethan said, "10 bucks says she skates away in disgust." christian adds, "10 more says she not only skates away but steps off the ice and goes home." "you're on." ethan said shaking christian's hand.

brandon stopped about a foot away from izzie and tried to come up with the right thing to say.

"may i help you?" izzie said giving him a once over. "uh, yeah. i don't know if you remember me but im brandon."

izzie rolled her eyes, "I know who you are, brandon. i didn't suddenly catch some form of amnesia over the last few years."

brandon mentally face palmed himself, "right.. right. I was just wondering if youd wanna help me improve on my skating sometime. I don't need that much help, I just wanna be quicker but unpredictable. if you know what I mean."

izzie scoffed, "yeah I, 'know what you mean' and no." she says stepping off the ice.

"no, you don't know what i mean or no, you can't help me." brandon asked leaning over the side of the rink's wall.

izzie took off her skate and put on one of her shoes, "no, i won't help you." she paused, "it's not that i can't, i simply won't."

as izzie was finishing changing her shoes, brandon continued to plead, "why not? are you busy or something?"

she tied the shoelaces of her doc martens and stood up off the bench, "im not busy, brandon." brandon cut her off, "you know i hate when people call me that.." she smirked, "brandon, i won't help you because you only talk to me when you need something."

brandon practically gasped, it was almost as if he actually didn't believe it to be true, "that's so not true, i spoke to you for no reason like a week ago."

isabella rolled her eyes, "you asked me for a pencil and a piece of paper. AND you didn't return my pencil."

brandon had no counter response. isabella broke the silence, "brandon you cant expect me to just help you whenever you need it and when i do it's back to strangers. so again my answer is no. bye." izzie picked up her bag and made her way out the front exit.

brandon watched as she left in disappointment. he turned back around to see ethan and christian 'ouch'ing across the rink.

"20 bucks." christian says to ethan, holding out his hand.

ethan sucks his teeth and digs into his pocket to hand christian the 20.

brandon skates back over to his friends to find them laughing at his expense. "yeah. yeah. laugh all you want."

a.n. 1000 words my god. the fact that i won't write 200 words for a school essay but would voluntarily write 1000 for no reason says something.