DO YOU TRUST ME?

two days after the party..

unknown number
hey

izzie
who is this?

unknown number
yorke

izzie
how'd you get my number brandon

brandon y.
ethan, anyways when and where are we meeting?

izzie
i cant like change my mind about all this?

brandon y.
no. no you can't.

izzie
you can come to my house around 4
my mom won't be home

brandon y.
are you trying to get in my pants

izzie
i will literally block you.

brandon y.
i was kidding jeez

izzie
jokes are funny
do you need my address?

brandon y.
i think i remember

ethan hasn't been to ava's house since the kiss. he's left her several texts and a few calls and so far there's been no answer. it's pretty obvious that she's avoiding him.

ethan 🏒
ava
hey you know we have to talk about this right?
read yesterday

ethan 🏒
cmon talk to me.
read 3:46pm

ethan 🏒
ava we cant just pretend nothing happened.

ava 📚
ethan we can and we should.

ethan stared at his phone in disbelief. he couldn't think of what to do. this was new territory for him. he thought to himself what would a person who kissed their best friends sister do to make sure everything was alright. ultimately, ethan decided if what ava wanted was space then he'd give it to her.

izzie was on a facetime call with octavia as she laid in her bed.

"you're really gonna help him?" octavia said through the phone. she was eating ice cream in bed, clearly she was taking her "split" from ethan badly.

izzie rolled to her side, she was now facing her bedroom window. "yeah, i think.. but it'll be the last thing i do for him." she said the last part moving a curl out of her face.

octavia took a big spoonful of ice cream and stuffed it in her mouth. with her mouth full she retorted, "good! boys suck. huge scum."

breaking her focus from octavia's pictures of the both of them above her bed she giggled, "yes, you are completely right. the world is only me and you from now on."

"you know what iz? that's the way it should be." octavia added, her face seeming less miserable than before.

she glanced at her window and saw what looked like a car come up her driveway. she then saw brandon step out of the car and walk towards her front door.

"shit." she mumbled under her breath and sitting up from bed. "o, ill call you back.. speaking of the devil he's here."

again, octavia's mouth was full of ice cream, "boo! make him go away!" she said rolling her eyes.

from what izzie heard, it sounded like brandon rang the doorbell.

izzie was walking towards her room door, "i wish." she said opening the door and heading down the stairs, "listen, ill call you back when he leaves. and you better not be still eating ice cream."

"bite me." octavia retorted, dipping her spoon back in her mouth.

izzie hung up and opened the door. "you're late." she said turning her back towards him and walking deeper into her house.

brandon walked in and closed the door behind him, "only ten minutes."

she rolled her eyes and walked into this nearly empty room behind her kitchen. he followed her into the room. he waited patiently for her to explain what was going to happen. his hands sat in his coat pockets as he stared at her.

"so what are we doing in here?" he asked with his eyes wondering around the room.

"this is where we'll practice." she said putting her phone on the floor.

brandon took off his jacket and placed it beside her phone, "there's no ice.."

izzie walked into the middle of the room, "you don't need ice. you said you want to be unpredictable."

brandon looked at her in confusion, "yeah and?"

"you're choppy. and you're choppy because you're stiff. so we are going to stretch." she explained in a way that made him feel like a third grader.

"hey, i asked for help. not insults." he said insinuating that he was offended.

she looked him up and down, "i cant help you if you won't listen to me, brandon."

"you know you could call me literally anything else." brandon said, obviously bothered.

"but i won't. it's your name. why would i not." she said raising her eyebrows.

brandon raised his hand to head, "i don't know, maybe because i prefer my last name. literally no one calls me that, except for like my parents."

"nah 'yorke' doesn't sound right to me..." brandon stood there silently. this gave izzie the opportunity to add, "brandon."

he rolled his eyes, "real funny."

"look, we are wasting time." she held out her hand, "do you trust me?" she asked.

brandon shook his head, "no not really." izzie reached out and grabbed his free hand, pulling him into the middle of the room, "just do it."

he stood there trying to get into the same stance she was in.

a.n. idk what to say lol this is getting no reads which is so weird since some of my stories are so bad compared to this 💀