Chapter 3

Ever since you found out that bakery, you went there every single day, sitting in the same corner, the same shortcake.

Mr. Lee, the old man, became very close to you and he treated you as if you are his own daughter or granddaughter. He said he's Chinese but ever since he is in diapers, he lived here in Miyagi, Japan.

Sometimes you would bake with him and everyday you noticed you loved baking and it soon became your passion and hobby, you would help him manage his bakery like serving for customers, which sometimes he would insist to not to since it's his bakery to manage, not yours.

You met his wife, Mrs. Lee, who is just as sweet as the strawberry shortcake you order everyday, her curly short white hair and round face was just a beautiful view to look at. She would sometimes come in and help the both of you.

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee never had a daughter they wanted, so they spent their time with you.

Not that your complaining, you parents both had full time work and barely spends their time with you.

"Oh, Mr. Lee!" You sung out as you swung open the door.

You saw him taking orders of a tall blonde guy. You instantly shut your mouth as people inside glanced at you.

Not that your a pervert, but the boy has a nice ass.

You fall in line behind Draco Malfoy, waiting for him to finish his order.

"Is that all, son?" You heard Mr. Lee say. "Black coffee, that's it?"

"I heard your specialty is shortcakes?" Draco Malfoy asked, if you aren't annoyed his voice would send butterflies in your stomach, but you are annoyed that he is slow at taking orders than your grandma, so it didn't affect you at all.

"Yes,"

"Do you have strawberry ones?"

"We do,"

"May I order that one too, please?"

"Ofcourse, son," Mr. Lee smiled at him. "It's the last one in the storage,"

You perked up.

"Wait what?!"

Mr. Lee and Draco Malfoy turned to you. Now that blonde dude is looking at you, you realized he has spectacles and honey colored eyes.

And he looked nothing like Malfoy.

So you stopped calling him that 'coz duh.

"The last strawberry shortcake is mine!" You quickly said to Mr. Lee.

"Excuse me?!" Blonde dude turned fully to you. "I ordered it first,"

"Well, did you know lamp post that I am-"

"What the fuck did you just call me?"

"I called you lamp post, lamp post,"

"What did you say shorty? I can't hear you from up here,"

"I said, you're a mother fuc-"

"Children. . ." Both of you turned to a slightly irritated Mr. Lee. "Please stop fighting," He turned to you. "Y/N my dear, I'll bake a strawberry shortcake for you,"

"But-"

Mr. Lee held a hand, "This boy ordered first, I'm sorry Y/N," He turned to the blonde asshole and told him his order will come shortly.

"The same?"

You hummed, still pouting.

"Don't worry I'll make a better shortcake for you, a fluffier and strawberrier shortcake for you," Mr. Lee smiled while putting his usual battered apron on.

You looked up and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Mr. Lee, and I'm so-"

"Save it," Mr. Lee chuckled. "Go on, waddle on,"

You giggled as he patted your head.

You turned and skipped towards your usual booth.

Only to see that very same asshole sitting there, eating his shortcake peacefully that an employee had just served.

Oh he's gonna regret it.

You angrily stomped towards him and slammed you hands on the table.

And you slightly regretted it when it hurts like hell.

Blonde dude flinched, almost knocking his shortcake out of the table. He looked up and glared at you, pushing his glasses up with his finger.

Dang that was hot.

Not!

"What the heck?" He groaned wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his green hoodie.

"Yeah that's right!" You placed your fists on your hips. "What the heck!"

"What is your problem?"

"What is my problem?" You looked at him as if he has an extra head, "What is my problem?" You repeated more hysterically.

Your eyes turned dark and his eyes went darker.

"You're my problem,"

"Oh okay," he picked up his fork once again. "It's not my problem that I'm your problem,"

Your face scrunched up in confusion.

"What?"

"Is there a problem here?" Mr. Lee waddled over, your plate of strawberry shortcake balanced on one of his hands. "What's going on?"

"This rude costumer," You pointed to the blonde who didn't give a single 'f' about you. "He's my problem! He stole my last shortcake and now my table?!"

"Sharing is caring!" Mr. Lee smiled down at the both of you.

And both of you groaned in response.

__________________

Guys I have 5 homework's to finish but I have to do more important stuffs like reading 1348892829 fanfics, writing fanfics, drawing fanarts, checking anime news updates, reading mangas and daydream about marrying them.

🤡🤡🤡

Welp!

And sulk because people say they aren't real.

Mother fathersssss, they are reallll!

In my heart😪💗