Chapter 24

"Would the two of you sit still and stop talking?" Tsukishima spat.

You shook your head and waved a finger up in the air, acting drunk.

"Nuh-uh. Why don't you join our talk, Tsukki-gushi?" You stood up on the chair to make sure you were atleast the same height as Tsukishima.

The blonde cringed. Not only because he was asked to join a useless conversation but also because of the nickname you gave him.

"Quit it, pipsqueak," Tsukishima snapped, flicking your forehead in which you dramatically howl at.

The door suddenly bang open and in came, Hinata and Kageyama. The empty classroom you, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are in suddenly become more livelier.

"Field Trip, Field Trip, Field Trip!" Hinata danced and sang. He bumped Kageyama with his hip and the blueberry lifelessly danced along with him.

You squealed, clapping your hands. "I'm so excited that I can just punch Tsukishima on his pretty face,"

Yamaguchi, Hinata and Kageyama suppressed a laugh. They watched as Tsukishima bend down at where you were sitting a pushed you shit aside to whisper at you ear.

"Atleast, I'm pretty, huh?" Tsukishima said in his honey smooth voice. You shivered, his voice going down your spine. "Don't forget, you almost kissed me,"

You went bright red. Raising a hand up to gently push his face away from you.

Curious eyes looked at you.

"That was nothing," you giggled nervously, waving a hand off.

The three reluctantly let the topic drop, but still looking at Tsukishima curiously.

†  †  †

"

C'mon students faster, up in the bus!" Madoka sensei called out, urging the first years to move faster.

You happily trailed after Kageyama, holding the straps of your backpack. You were about to go up the stairs in the bus when you stop, making Tsukishima groan.

"Madoka-sensei~" you wiggled your eyebrows teasingly.

Madoka sighed raising an eyebrow at you. "What is it this time, Y/N?"

"Uncle Keishin is coming with us! Y'know to help other teachers in managing the students~"

Madoka flushed red before she scolds and demanded you to go in the bus, but you swore you saw a small smile on the teachers face.

You went up the bus and immediately ran to the back. Thankfully, no one wants to seat there because of their car sickness but you saw, Kageyama and Hinata already sitting and arguing there.

Happily, you sat with them and Yamaguchi and Tsukishima followed.

"Can I sit there?" You asked Tsukishima, who got the window seat.

Tsukishima stopped untangling the cords of his headphones and stared at you.

"Let me think about it," he mumbled but loud enough for you to hear.

You waited patiently, sitting there and watching him successfully untangle the wires.

"No," he finally said.

You frowned, eyebrows knitting. "What?"

"I said no. Do you want to hear it in Arabic? لا "

You blinked and it's early in the morning, about 7 o'clock, and he is already sprinkled with salt by Chef Gordon.

What a shame.

Tsukishima must have noticed you blank look in your face and he sighed.

"Still can't understand? Fine, I'll say it to you in Tagalog," He turned to you, a straight expression on his face. "Hindi!"

"Isn't Hindi a language?" Hinata piped up, forcing his butt in the conversation.

Tsukishima flickered his eyes to his senpai before rolling his eyes and turning to look at the window.

"Still don't understand," you snickered, finding it amusing on how Tsukishima could speak in different languages.

"Do you want me to speak Spanish?" Tsukishima spat, raising his eyebrows.

You flipped your hair, making sure it hits Tsukishima's face. "Uhmmm, Olà soy Dora,"

"Can you see the sea?" Kageyama muttered.

Yamaguchi gave a cheeky smile. "Despacito?"

"Bonjour?" Hinata joined in.

Tsukishima wasn't amused at the four of you.

"You really are something else, pipsqueak," Tsukishima said, looking at you side-ways before reaching up to adjust the AC above.

You gave a small smile.

"And no it's not a compliment," Tsukishima added hastily, noticing how smug you are.

Nwwkkwjsjs I'm so sorry for not updating 😭

For those who are wondering, this is read as 'La' [لا]. I take classes since a grade 1, and I used to live here in U.A.E.

I take classes for French too, so I hope I used the words right. Hinata saying 'bonjour' even though everyone is speaking french is intended.