Chapter 9

"Byeeee~" You waved at Yamaguchi as he walk towards the porch of his house.

"Bye Y/N! Have a good night!" He turned to Tsukishima. "Tsukki! Make sure you bring Y/N home safe!"

Tsukishima scoffed before walking away.

You panicked and waved at Yamaguchi one last time before bolting after Tsukishima.

After you catched up, you sprung in the air and wacked him on the head with your hand.

Tsukishima doubled over, groaning in pain as you landed on your feet safely.

"What the heck?!" He glared at you, rubbing the back of his head. "What was that for?"

"For leaving me!"

Tsukishima groaned again as he continued walking along with you.

"Trust me, I never wanted to walk you home,"

You scoffed, turning away. "And trust me, I never wanted you to walk me home,"

Tsukishima clicked his tongue. "This is why your single,"

You gasped, offended. Your hand flew to your chest.

"How dare you!" You groaned. "Well, it's not like you have a girlfriend,"

Tsukishima stayed silent for a moment realizing you right.

You halted to a stop. "This is it, it's my house,"

Tsukishima gave a look at your medium-sized traditional home and then nodded.

"Go on, shoo!" Tsukishima waved a hand.

You run to the door and was about to go in when you turned around again.

"Tsukishima!" He raised his head and stopped adjusting his headphones over his ears mid-air.

"Take care,"

You immediately went in your house before he says anything nasty.

_________________

"O-pak-yu?" Hinata had his nose scrunched up in confusion.

You immediately wheezed out.

Tsukishima snorted with Yamaguchi as Kageyama looked up at him in confusion.

"It's read as Opaque, you dumbass," Tsukishima shook his head in amusement.

You finally managed to stop being a laughing banshee but you transformed to a giggling maniac.

"Hinata literally said it like 'oh fuck you,'" you giggled.

Tsukishima flicked your forehead and you gasped, hands flying to your forehead in pain.

"Stop swearing, that's unladylike," Tsukishima leaned on the doorway, looking down at you.

You groaned wiggling on the floor, adjusting your Indian sitting position.

Your mood immediately changed once you looked at Kageyama and Hinata bickering; Yamaguchi sat on the side, sweat dripping as he watch the two.

"Hey, hey, hey," you pushed them apart. "Stop fighting, focus! Focus!" You took your textbook and read the highlighted words.

"We need to study for the upcoming test!" You screeched.

Tsukishima sat on the floor beside you. He looked over your textbook, and you slightly froze, the leafy and minty scent overcoming your senses.

He laughs slightly.

"Pipsqueak. . ." He sighed. "You're highlighting the unnecessary things," He flick you forehead again and you squealed. "This is why you fail your classes,"

"Oh shut up!" You groaned. "Gosh I'm hungry. . ."

Yamaguchi laughed. "For a small girl, you have such a big appetite,"

You blushed at his words.

"If I was the one who said that, she would have killed me without a second thought," Tsukishima groaned.

"That's because she doesn't like you," Hinata piped in, smiling.

"Everyone knows that, stop stating the obvious," Kageyama looked over at Hinata.

"Oi!"

You giggled as they started fighting again, Yamaguchi running away, about to call the others to stop them.

"That's not true. We're friends! right? Tsukki-gushi?" You turned to Tsukishima and clung to his arm, batting your eyelashes mockingly.

"No we're not," He pushed you off, the tips of his ears turning red.

You laughed out loud, punching his arm harshly, a tick mark appeared on the side of your forehead, sarcasm about to explode of your mouth. "You're so funny, Tsukki-gushi!"

Tsukishima rubbed his arm, in pain. His eyes reading 'send help'.

____________________

I ran out of motivation and inspiration. Uhuhuhuh T^T