Chapter 6

The teacher started explaining how did she got the answer for the equation, yet all you heard is blah, blah, blah.

You clenched your jaw. The scent of school makes you want to vomit.

You sighed, plopping in a minty bubblegum in your mouth.

"Okay class, copy this down," the teacher smiled at all of you, gesturing to the loopy loopy writings on the blackboard.

"Sensei? Are we gonna copy it down?" Someone asked.

Oh great, that idiot shouldn't have said anything.

The class silently giggled.

"Yes, Mizu," Your teacher sighed at the boy.

You opened your notebook and pulled out a pen, instead of writing you started drawing your husbandos. You constantly look up the board as if you were actually writing.

This math teacher isn't that one kind that would walk around the class as if it's a fashion show, so that means she wouldn't see what were you actually doing. You would ask your classmates at home to send a picture of their notes and you would copy it down at home.

There was a knock on the door and in came a goddess.

She was so beautiful, there was almost a bright light glowing around her.

"Bow down peasants, bow down to the queen!" A male voice commanded.

No one did, obviously staring at the beauty, too focused on her to know what was happening.

"I'm sorry to disturb," she said softly. "I'm just checking who else have not yet joined a club," she looks at the class expectantly.

You stayed silent as well as the others.

You haven't joined a club yet, you could use the time for that to watch animes and be on your phone all day.

You thought you would stay silent so that you won't join any clubs. . .

Until that idiot spoke up.

"Hey L/N-Chan, didn't you say you haven't joined a clubs yet?"

You froze.

"Huh?" You turned to see the boy picking-nose.

"You said you didn't want to join any clubs becau-"

You cut him off with a glare.

You turned back around to see the goddess staring at you.

A goddess staring at you.

What a blessing!

"Uh. . . Yeah," you rubbed your nape. "I haven't joined a club yet,"

She softly smiled. "May I talk to you later?"

The whole class stared at you, waiting for your answer.

You nodded.

"Ok thanks," she turned to the teacher. "Sorry for interrupting,"

Your eyes trailed at her as she walked out, closing the door behind.

You swiftly turned around, glaring at the boy picking nose, and to your pleasure, he trembled in fear.

You rolled your eyes at him, secretly giving out your middle finger at him.

____________________

You nervously stood in front of the goddess, who introduced her self as Shimizu Kiyoko.

"Are you sure you want to join as a manager?"

You nervously laughed, "I don't really do anything at home, so. . ." You dragged out the word 'so'.

"Thank you very much," she smiled at you, she squeezed your shoulder comfortingly. "I'm going to introduce you to the team tomorrow,"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Isn't it a little to sudden?" She worriedly asked, she looked over her clipboard, eyes furrowed deeply. "I'm sorry, how about this wednes-"

"No it's fine," you waved both of your hands in front of you. "I just got surprised,"

She smiled.

"Thank you, L/N-Chan," she bowed.

You bowed back. "Thank you also, Shimizu-Chan,"

____________________

It's a Filler chapter.