Chapter 23

"Yamaguchi-san!"

The green-head turned around.

"Did your parents allow you to go for the field trip?" You sat beside him on the bench, giving him the yellow water bottle.

"Yeah!" Yamaguchi took a sip of the refreshment. "I'm really excited, can't wait!"

"Me too!"

"What's going on?" Ukai walked to the both of you, placing a hand on his hips.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just about field trip," you dismissively waved a hand.

"Field Trip?"

"You're gonna allow me right? You're my best Uncle, I know you will allow me to go," You batted your eyelashes at him.

"This kid," he muttered. "I'll have it checked with your parents,"

"No fun," You watched as Ukai walked away screaming some tips at the boys playing.

†  †  †

Walking around the Kitchen, you followed Tsukishima, who had a notebook on his hand, muttering some words that you can't make out.

Suddenly, he stopped, making you bump at his back.

"I would like to have some obsessed puppy following me around but not right now," Tsukishima flicked your head with his free hand. "Shoo!"

Your hands flew to your fore head, frowning in pain.

"Are you going to the Field Trip?" You asked, poking his side.

"No, I'm not interested," Tsukishima muttered, sitting on one of the metal counters.

"Why not?"

"Didn't I just say the reason?" Tsukishima snapped. "I said I'm not interested,"

"Daaaaaaaaaamn," you did the 'nae nae' dance for a dramatic effect. "Who hurt you today?"

"No one,"

"Then why are you like that?"

Tsukishima was silent for a while. "I'm sorry but like what?"

You flipped your hair over your shoulder before sassily crossing your arms. "Like my mom on her period,"

You raised your finger before he could answer.

"Oops, nevermind. You're always like that,"

The next few minutes included you annoying Tsukishima— aka you disturbing his short review session.

You were screaming at him to help you get up to sit on the counter when Shio came in, getting ready for his duty.

"Ohayo Shio-san!" You waved, excitedly.

The boy raised his head up, softly smiling at you.

"Ohayo, Y/N," his calm demanour also easing you.

You were about to walk away when Tsukishima spoke up, stopping you.

"Where you going?"