Chapter 34

Tsukishima walked passed you, pretending he didn't notice you at all. You frowned, following him immediately.

"Puh-lease, I know you're blind but that doesn't give you the excuse to ignore me,"

Ofcourse, you wouldn't forget about that time where you vomited on Tsukishima, as much as it's embarrassing, you need to atleast apologize to the poor boy.

God, the way he has to use different brands of soap and detergents, and when he found out that Tide and Downy weren't effective of a girl's puke.

Tsukishima finally turned and raised an eyebrow. He sighed, looking to the side to avoid your eyes.

"Look, if you're here to vomit on my blazer again—"

"I won't!" you gritted out, embarrassed. "I don't feel sick right now,"

Silence.

"Sorry," you swayed on your feet. "That was disgusting, I hope that doesn't happen again," you quietly said.

"Well, yes. I hope that doesn't happen again," Tsukishima turned around. "Took me 2 days to take the stinky smell of the jacket,"

"Sorry!" you called out once more as he began to walk away. You sighed, if you're just in your right mind to not vomit on people's chest. . .

But then again, since when you were in your right mind?

You and Tsukishima made your way to the canteen, holding bentos tightly.

You were shortly followed by Yamaguchi and Yachi, then Kageyama and Hinata. . .

And then the most unexpected, maybe expected, person.

"Oh, hello Shio," you greeted kindly as you saw the boy walking confidently to your table.

"Hello!" He saluted at you, and sent the most discreet look of disgust at Tsukishima.

Shio slipped on the bench beside you. "Can I sit with you all?" He smiled, but then it quickly dropped. "No one really wanted to seat with me,"

Yachi and Yamaguchi exchange looks before quickly gulfing down their food.

The energy is giving. . . second hand embarrassment.

"Huh, I wonder why," Tsukishima mumbled. Yamaguchi tried to kick the blond's leg in warning.

"Ow! Who kicked me?" Hinata groaned and peeked under the table.

You forced a smile for Shio.

"It's ok, you can sit with us! We won't mind at all," You generously offered, completely ignoring Hinata and Kageyama literally wrestling on the table.

"Thanks!" Shio excitedly walked over to you and literally sat between you and Tsukishima. He ended up sitting beside you and began a stupid conversation on how other girls wouldn't want him.

Tsukishima scoffed at that, he knows no girls will even send Shio a look.

Tsukishima was annoyed to the max and he wanted nothing but to throw the boy across the canteen.

"I tried asking her out but she said no," he pouted. "She said I'm a nice guy and someone will date me soon, well I can't wait for someone to ask me out!"

He leaned over to you, eyes suggesting.

"Maybe. . . you know someone that is willing to date me? maybe. . . maybe someone like y—"

"YOU'RE RIGHT!" You smiled brightly at him.

Shio brightened up. "Wait, you mean I can actually go on a date? like with yo—"

"Yachi!"

The poor girl paled.

"Wha—"

"Yachi is the purrrrrrfect girl for you, Shio," you giggled, nudging the nerd hard.

"But–" Shio began.

"I–" Yachi stuttered.

"You two are a perfect fit," You sighed dreamily, placing your chin on your hand.

Tsukishima sent you a look. He knows you're an idiot but he didn't think you'll actually set up the poor assistant manager to that pick me boy.

__________

You and Tsukishima walked side by side. The sky turning to hues of orange and pink as the two of you headed down the familiar street to the Bakery.

It was oddly quiet, not the awkward type of quiet, but it's more of an uncomfortable silence.

As if the two of you are dreading something.

You know something is wrong, and you know, somehow, Tsukishima feels the same too.

The two of you halted to a stop right in front of the bakery.

Closed.

Your heart beats fast.

The Bakery was never closed. If it was, there would be a short notice in the glass door, but no note is seen.

The Bakery looked very desaturated as if all the colors drained from it, as if it stood there unattended for years.

"Did something happen?" You bit your lip, worriedly.

Tsukishima kept silent, eyeing the bakery. He peeked in the dusty window, seeing nothing but darkness in the bakery.

Since when was the last time the two of you attended Mr. Lee?

An elderly lady walked passed and waved the both of you off.

"That Bakery is closed since last week, don't bother waiting, my children," The lady cracked before slowly walking away.

"Excuse me, but have you got any idea what happened to it? To the owner?" Tsukishima asked.

The lady turned again.

"Oh you didn't know?"

Tsukishima and you stared at each other for a moment before looking back at the lady ND shaking your heads.

"That guy, that old man," The lady trailed off, trying to remember something. "Ah yes, Mr. Lee,"

She paused, a solemn look on her face.

"He died last week,"

i be like:

let me disappear for months and kill off a character because I want too after leaving my readers hanging.

im sorry:(