Chapter 32

Your stomach grumbled and you groaned out, placing hand over your empty stomach.

"Shit, I forgot, we didn't eat lunch!"

Tsukishima looked at you. "Oh right. . . Where are we gonna eat?"

"Well I'm not sure. . ." You said, pouting.

Shio started to suggest a lot of restaurants to you but Tsukishima drowned his voice.

"Why don't we eat at Big Belly Burger's, from what I heard, that's where the others where planning to go anyways," Tsukishima ignored Shio who was glaring at him from interrupting him. "Maybe they're still there who knows?"

"Oooooh!" You lightened up. "Food looks good there anyways, let's go!"

5 minutes later, you were gulfing down the food, moaning I'm delight.

"This is the best burger I've ever tasted," you were almost crying.

Shio tried feeding you but Tsukishima couldn't help but snicker when you said "No thanks, Shio-kun that probably has your saliva in it,"

Shio flushed but got a hold of himself.

"Don't you like that? It's a indirect kiss?"

But you didn't heard it, instead you helped yourself with the ice cream.

You finally let out a sob.

"This is amazing,"

Amused, Tsukishima slid his food towards you. "Here have it, I'm not hungry,"

You looked over, the only thing he ate his fries.

Eww, cannibalism.

Friesnibalism?

A salty french fry eating fries?

You happily took it. "Thanks!

Shio glared at Tsukishima but immediately forced a smile and shuffled closer with you. Tsukishima fought the urge to barf, it disgusting to see someone desperate to get your attention.

What?

No, he's not jealous. Who said that? Eye roll.

"Where are we off to next?" Tsukishima asked you.

You swallowed your food before humming in thought, tapping your chin. "I don't know, why don't we check out on the way?"

And the three of you did. You went on a stomach-twisting rollercoaster, ate unhealthy amounts of food, went on another rollercoaster, and so on and so on.

Shio was beginning to become tired, unconsciously leaning into Tsukishima's arm.

"Can we rest for a bit?" He mumbled.

Tsukishima pushed him off, disgustingly and Shio almost fell face-first.

"Watch it!" Shio whined, glaring at him as he fixed his over-sized glasses.

You screamed and the boys immediately whipped their heads towards where your facing. Tsukishima stared fro a moment before laughing loudly, his hands covering his stomach as he bent over, it reminds you of your childhood best friend, Kuroo.

"That's a playground, pipsqueak," Tsukishima laughed at you in amusement. "A playground for kids, and you're a teen,"

You shrugged, looking at the huge playground, it has about 3 floors, huge slides and at one side there's a little ride where it goes up and down, making your stomach tingle.

You smirked to yourself before turning to Tsukishima. You poked his arm and then saying, "Tag, you're it,"

Before Tsukishima could even react, you grabbed Shio's arm and then running into the playground, but not after removing your shoes and putting your bags in the shelves.