Chapter 28

"Hey how about there?!" Yamaguchi asked excitedly.

All of you turned to where he is pointing at. There was a large house made out of fake yellowish stones and boulders. Water is surrounding it and occasionally jets of water would spurt out in the air like a fountain.

There was an entrance to the stone house and people were entering it. But right above the entrance, a large sign above it now read:

The Flintstones:
Bedrock River Adventure

You're not gonna lie, it looks fun.

"Let's go?" Yamaguchi asked hopefully.

"Sure!" Hinata said, already running to the line booth. Kageyama ran after him shouting about how he got a head start.

"Did y'all realize that it says 'River Adventure'?" Tsukishima asked.

You, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Yachi walked slowly to the entrance booth.

"It probably means it's a water ride," Yachi says thoughtfully, tapping a finger on her chin.

"So what we're gonna drown?" You asked.

"No," Tsukishima gave a side-glance at you, wondering if you're okay and if he would have to drop you at the mental hospital. "It means we would be probably soaking wet—"

Tsukishima caught a familiar head. Brown fluffy hair and the glint of oversized glasses.

Shio.

He almost forgot that that nerd goes in the same school.

Tsukishima grabbed your shoulders and pushed you into the line booth. He then turned to Yamaguchi and Yachi and jerked his head, telling them silently to get moving.

"What's going on?" You asked, the area dimmed, only lit up by small lamps on the fake rocky walls, giving a soft yellow glow.

"Did you just realize that what you've said sounds wrong?" You snickered. "Oh God, it smells like chlorine,"

All of you excused some of the people, telling that you are together with the volleyball-freaks pair, who are already at the front.

The staff smiled at the six of you. "Karasuno students?"

"Yes," you all chorused.

He turned to the small ride floating at the water ways, it's not any like other boats, it's like a log-shaped boat. A couple was already sitting at the 2 front seats.

"Four is only left," He said. "I'm guessing you all want to be together, yeah?"

All of you nodded.

"Right then," He smiled at the both of you. "Is it okay if 4 other people go first?"

"It's alright," Kageyama shrugged.

A pair of Karasuno students and another couple hopped in the ride. After safely sitting there and pulling in those metal poles on their laps, the boat moved forward with a low rumble of the machine.