Chapter 29

"I'm sorry, Hinata, I was the one who recommended this ride," Yamaguchi quickly said as the all of you got off the log boat.

"If I knew that this is gonna happen," Yamaguchi sadly said. "Then. . ."

"Don't worry, Yamaguchi-san," Hinata pouted, upset. "It's my fault, if I had just put my phone in the shelves then I would still have my beloved phone with me,"

He let out a sob.

Kageyama sighed. "If you just listened to me and Ya-"

Kageyama turned to Yachi, confused. He almost looked like as if he had forgotten her name.

The very same staff a while ago walked to the all for you.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, eyeing Hinata.

"He dropped his phone while on the ride," Yachi said, looking at Hinata sympathetically.

He shook his head.

"I told you all to out your things in there," he jutted a thumb behind him, gesturing the shelves. "I'm guessing you lost it when the boat did a big drop?"

"He did," Kageyama confirmed, giving Hinata a side-glance.

The staff sighed.

"I'm sorry little kid, but we- the Warner Bros and the staff- couldn't do anything about it. It is your responsibility," The staff patted Hinata's shoulder.

"I know,"

"If you've just listened to Yachi and— unfortunately— Kageyama, then you would still have that phone of yours,"

You kicked Tsukishima making him stumble and almost fall.

"What the hell, woman?!"

"Yeah! That's right what the hell!" You crossed your arms. "The person already knew his phone is gone and he knows that it's his own fault, you don't have to smother it in his face!"

"Beautiful words from a beautiful Queen!" Yachi clapped and wiped a tear.

"Thanks sis," you waved a hand like you are a Miss Universe winner.

The all of you trailed back to the shelves where all of your things are and where Hinata's phone isn't.

You all went to the exit and you tried to comfort Hinata on the way.

"Do you want me to buy you cotton candy?" You asked, trying to lift his spirits up.

Hinata shook his head sadly.

Kageyama noticed his friend's bad mood and he tried to cheer him up.

He reached for his bag and gave Hinata something.

"Do you want– uh– toothpaste?" Kageyama asked. "It's the flavored one, I saw you eating one,"

You were like that emoji with a smile that looks forced.

"I'm sorry what?" You and Tsukishima asked, concerned for the two.

"Thanks Kageyama," Hinata took it, happily. "I like it!"

"Isn't that dangerous?" Yamaguchi asked nervously.

"The toothpaste is supposed to be spat out, not to be swallowed," Yachi informed worriedly.

Kageyama and Hinata walked away together.

"I think we should leave them alone. Kageyama made Hinata happy though," Yamaguchi said.