Chapter 27

You went around the carousel, trying to find a ride. Tsukishima is closely behind you, picking out a ride for himself.

You stopped by a Tweety bird seat and snickered.

"Geez, Tweety bird has seen some things," you laughed as you saw the look of the yellow bird.

What ought to be a cute expression, looks like a traumatized expression to you.

Tsukishima snickered too.

"Leave it. I bet Hinata would love to sit there,"

You stopped when you look behind, Tsukishima already seated on those stylized benches, the ones that doesn't move up and down.

Happily, you skipped to him and sat beside the blonde.

Tsukishima raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?" He watches as you made yourself comfortable.

"Yes seriously,"

"Sit somewhere else,"

"You don't want me too,"

"Excuse me?"

"You like my company,"

"No I don't,"

"Yes, you do," You rolled your eyes. "Now shut up,"

The carousel began to move in a slow pace, a music began playing, setting the mood.

Some of the rides began to move up and down robotically and you kind of wished that you choose that ride instead of sitting here.

There was a squeal and you assumed it was Hinata.

"This is boring," Tsukishima muttered, sinking further into his seat and sighing, slapping his thigh.

"How about. . . 10 questions?" You demanded more than asked.

"No,"

"Then maybe 5 questions?"

"No,"

"Okay, I'll start," You shuffled in your seat. "Why are you so annoying?"

"The only reason I am annoying because the person annoying me is annoying as hell,"

You fell silent, trying to let that sink in. When you finally get it, you shrugged and laughed.

"How about you? Why are you so annoying?" Tsukishima asked.

"Well, thank you for that wonderful question," you fancily started.

Tsukishima shook his head in amusement and looked away,

"The only reason why I am annoying is because the person who you think is annoying— just like you— is actually me! And you also admit that you are annoying by saying that 'I am only annoying because the person annoying me—'"

Tsukishima raised up a hand up, successfully cutting you off. "Okay, okay I get it—"

"Don't cut me off!" You snapped. "I am training for Miss Universe 2030,"

You cleared you throat. "Anyways. . . As I said—"

"Pipsqueak, I get it, no need to explain,"

"Oh,"

"What?"

"Oh okay. Nevermind,"

"My turn again," Tsukishima said. "Why are you so short? I mean like. . . The oompa-loompas could never— OW!"

You stepped on his foot, hard.

"Excuse me, the oompa-loompas would never,"

Tsukishima raised his foot up and inspected it, seeing how his shoes had your foot print on it, he looks up and glared at you.