Chapter 15

Slowly, trying not to make any noise, you opened your window.

You swung your other leg on the window sill. You looked down, the fall is short, which is good.

You were about to jump down the ground when someone spoke up.

"What the actual fuck?"

Panicking, you turned around to look in your bedroom but no one was there. Turning around once again, you saw the familiar blonde standing on the street in front of your house.

"Tsukishima?"

Tsukishima wasn't pleased. "I didn't know you are a thief,"

Your eyes widened. "This is my house,"

You jumped off from your window and landed on the ground safely. Quickly, you immediately ran to Tsukishima, who was only only his checkered pajamas and green hoodie.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, starting to walk when Tsukishima did.

"Midnight walking," he said simply.

"Can I join you?" 

Tsukishima turned to look down at you, frowning.

"Aren't you already?"

Slightly embarrassed you turned away, yet still following the taller one from his side.

You walk around the neighborhood in silence. You know you shouldn't be out at the time like this since there are probably perverts and bad boys twerking out there.

"I'm sorry if I did anything wrong," you mumbled.

Yes, you are sometimes mean to him because you hate Tsukishima with all your heart. But your conscience can't take it if you ever hurt his feelings.

"What? You didn't, there's no need to apologize," Tsukishima said softly.

You didn't say anything, only continuing to walk down the street. It was chilly, and you were cold in all sides of your body, usually you could take the cold easily but tonight was extra and you didn't even brought your hoodie or your jacket.

"Idiot,"

You gasped. "What did I do?!"

"Your cold aren't you?"

"Kinda," You shrugged and an idea popped up in your head. "OH MY GOSH! I'M SO COLD I'M GONNA HAVE DIARRHEA!"

Tsukishima turned to you, annoyed and amused at the same time.

"Tsukishima-san. . ." You turned to him and gave your worst puppy eyes. "Aren't you gonna give me your hoodie? You know like in those k-dramas,"

Tsukishima snickered, turning away and he attempted to hide it with a cough.

"Stop acting like that, it's gross and I don't like it,"

"You don't like it? Huh, another reason why should I keep on doing it," You said childishly, you turned away and focused on your feet, not staying true to your words and dropping the attitude.

"Let's go to the Bakery," you said, as you saw the pink Bakery shop at the end of the street.

"It's closed,"

"I have a key,"

Not exchanging any words, you both walked up to the shop. Taking out the key you always keep in you pocket, you lead Tsukishima to the back door and opened the Bakery.

It was dark inside when the both of walked in, but it still smells good. You walked in the kitchen and flicking the lights on.

"Is this alright?" Tsukishima asked, unsure if the both of you are trespassing or not.

"Yeah, Mr. Lee said I can go here anytime and eat some goods," You explained taking a cold batch of cookies from the refrigerator and putting it on the counter, waiting it to be room temperature.

Tsukishima sat on the marble counter, fumbling with his fingers.

"Hey,"

You stopped playing with a whisk and looked up at him.

"What's your relation with Kuroo and Kenma-san?"

You scrunch your face up confused.

"Is one of them your boyfriend? Or are guys friends? Are you really that close with them—?"

"Woah, woah, woah," you cut him off, waving the two of your hands infront of you. "Slow down there, why suddenly interested?"

There was a few momments of silence. "B-because I've never saw a girl that close to a boy," Tsukishima's ears turned red from saying such a lame excuse and he hoped you didn't notice.

You gasped, offended. "Can't a boy and girl be friends?"

You placed your hands on you hip. "

"Y'know just like how Adrien sees Marinette,"

"Just like Adrien and who?" Tsukishima looked up, confused.

You shook your head violently. "Nothing, nothing,"

You placed the cookie container in the microwave, warming it up.

You jumped into the counter beside Tsukishima, who was still silent.

"A girl can be close to a boy as much as she likes," you said. "Like me, I'm close to you,"

You nudged him playfully.

He rolled his eyes, slightly smiling. "You know sometimes I wondered why did I met someone like you in my life,"

"Destiny, duh," you huffed.

"Well I'm very unlucky,"

"Unlucky your ass," you groaned, slapping his arm. "Be glad that you met me,"

Tsukishima scoffed. "And why is that?"

"Because. . ." You took out the warm cookies out from the microwave. "Who would reheat cookies for you?"

You gave him one of the warm cookies and he gladly took a bite out of it.

"This taste good," Tsukishima hummed.

"Mrs. Lee made it," 

"Mrs. Lee?"

"Mr. Lee's wife, I hope you'll meet her soon," You said, taking a bite of the chocolate chip cookie.

"Oh and I don't think I have forgiven you yet," you giggled.

Tsukishima frowned. "What?"

You sighed. "Don't think I've forgotten that time when you've ate my strawberry shortcake the first time we met,"

Tsukishima clicked his tounge, but he was smiling. "Please, that was just a revenge on trying to steal my order,"

You rolled you eyes at his defensiveness.

"There's a new employee coming tommorow. Mr. Lee asked if we could help the newbie in operating down stuffs here in the bakery,"

"It's fine I could go, it's Saturday tomorrow anyways," Tsukishima shrugged, taking his 5th cookie from the container.

"Alright," you swung your arm. "Now why don't you be a good gentleman you are and drop me home?"

Tsukishima scoffed at your attitude. "Don't worry, pipsqueak, I was planning to anyways,"

"But just let me get one last cookie,"

New employee huh?😏