Chapter 22

The classroom is a chaos.

A full market.

A full concert.

At that, you feared that the police would come thinking that someone armed threatened all of you but you didn't care. You were screaming with all of them.

Your homeroom teacher, Madoka-sensei slammed her hand on the table.

"Can all of you be silent?!"

The class immediately lowered their voice until it was completely peaceful.

"Okay, as it says in the notice papers, next week, there would be a—"

"FIELD TRIP!" One shouted, interrupting Madoka-sensei. The class went wild at that, screaming and howling.

"FIELD TRIP! FIELD TRIP! FIELD TRIP!"

Madoka-sensei banged her ruler against the table, making a loud slap that makes everyone quiet again.

"I swear. . ." Madoka-sensei pinched the bridge of her nose. "If one of you make another unnecessary sound or noise, I'll talk to the principal on cancelling this Field Trip,"

A chorus of boo's were heard.

Madoka blinked and watched her students savagely didn't listen to her.

"Okay fine. Going back to the topic," Madoka cleared her throat. "It says in the notice papers that the field trip would take place at Saturday,"

Excited murmurs filled the classroom.

"And it would take place at the museum and then—"

"WARNER BROS!" the class screamed.

†  †  †

You squealed, running over to Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

"We're going to Warner Bros at Saturday!" You threw your fists around. "Shit I'm so excited!"

Yamaguchi laughed. "I have to say I am pretty excited too, I never went there. I just hope my parents let me join,"

You slid next to Tsukishima. "You don't look excited at all. Why?"

"What should do you even do at Warner Bros?" Tsukishima raised an eyebrow.

"Have fun! Duh,"

Tsukishima sighed. "I need to review though,"

"Tsukki, Tsukki, my darling," you leaned into his arm, resting your head on his shoulder. "You need to rest or else you'll get sick, and if you get sick you can't go to the Quiz bee!"

You screamed and dramatically gasped, earning a couple of stares in the canteen.

"THAT WOULD BE SO BAD!"

Tsukishima clapped a hand over your mouth.

"Can you fuck off? Your not helping,"

"Don't worry, dude, your welcome," you winked, throwing your pointer fingers.

Hinata and Kageyama shortly joined you.

"Did you hear? we're going to Warner Bros!" Hinata jumped around excitedly.

"I know! I'm so excited!" You clapped your hands.

"Y'all need to chill," Yamaguchi smiled.

You turned to Tsukishima and gently pinched his cheeks.

"Cheer up, Tsukishima," You smiled.

He gave a tight smile before going back to eat his bento. You never noticed the light dust of pink spreading on his cheeks.

Guys help.
I'm scared
I think I have covid and my whole family has too.
Shit