chapter 12

⚠️Warning ⚠️: mentions of homophobics. (Skip the chapter if you aren't comfortable with he topic)

Also I'm sorry for not updating as soon as possible😔

_________________

The movie, in your opinion, is quite boring. You thought it would be like Adventure or horror or maybe even thriller but instead it's one of those historical movie.

It's a documentary about world war 2.

You were angry, disappointed even. This is English class not history.

So that's why you ended up talking about your classmates with Tsukishima in hushed voices.

"How about that one?" Tsukishima asked, you followed his line of sight and you saw him looking at the mean-looking boy, his brown hair in curly waves.

You scoffed. "That man," you shook your head, sighing. "That man is such a jerk, he is homophobic. You know people who—"

Tsukishima frowned. "I know that, pipsqueak,"

You silently giggled. "But, here's the tea," you secretly pointed to the dirty blonde teen that sat in the front. "That guy is also homophobic,"

"Okay?" Tsukishima trailed off, waiting for you to continue.

"They hate each other," you smirked. "But when they're together, not only the tension rises up but the love tension also comes up,"

"What?" Tsukishima frowned in confusion.

"What I mean is, there is a fine line between love and hate," You smiled. "Gender is just a gender, love is different, no matter what you are, who you are, your race, color, nationality, sexuality and your body type or even your flaws and insecurities. . . Love will always win,"

"You're right, Ms. L/N,"

You and Tsukishima looked up and saw both the English teachers frowning at you.

"Detention after class," Ms. Madoka frowned down at you. "What did I say about not talking while the movie is playing?"

You gritted out an apology.

"And you, Tsukishima," Tsukishima looked down as his English teacher scolded him. "You're going to detention with Y/N,"

The both of you glared a each other.

†  †  †

"This is your fault," Tsukishima groaned as he went in to the detention classroom with you.

"Okay, okay," you frowned as you sat on one of the chairs. "I get it, you said that 6 times the last minute,"

"That's because I want it to get it through your thick head," Tsukishima groaned as he sit on one of the chairs facing you.

"Hey, atleast it's 'thicc'," You laughed out loud but then immediately stopped when Tsukishima stared at you as if you're a crazy patient that broke out of the mental hospital.

"What?"

"Tsukishima, L/N," Your homeroom teacher entered the room. "I hope you had a good day—"

"Uh, uh," You stood up, shaking your head. "Madame. . . did you just hoped that I had a good day?"

You sighed dramatically, looking at the side and pinching the bridge of your nose.