Chapter 5

"What is 9 x 12?"

"I don't know!"

"9 x 12?!"

"I don't effing know!"

You rolled your eyes as you tried to listen to the numerous and jumbled conversations making up in the classroom. The class was noisy and you wanted to throw the whole whiteboard at your classmates especially to the one who was picking his nose again.

"Psst!"

The boy turned to you, with his finger up his nose.

"Stop picking your nose!" You whispered, so that your other classmates won't hear and embarrassed him.

He took out his finger but it came out with something special.

You turned away before you see him eat it.

Finally, the bell rang.

Again, you quickly stood up while picking up your stuff from the smooth wooden table. While violently cramming down the stationaries down your bag, you also trailed behind your classmates as they walked out the classroom.

You swear they are slower than your grandma and the fact you are the last person behind irritates you more. You finally got outside yet you couldn't fit in your pencil case in your bag.

You stopped in front of your classroom door, groaning then and now trying to zip up your bag.

"If it isn't that small kid back in the bakery,"

You stopped forcing your zipper close and looked up.

And it's no other than that one French fry in McDonalds that kids would throw away.

You scoffed.

That blonde prick was smirking down at you, his head tilted to one side, making some of the short blonde strands falling on his face, watching you in amusement. A freckled boy looked peeked at you from his behind.

You smirked. Once finally managed to zip your bag close, you put the other backpack strap on your other shoulder.

"And if it isn't that bish that ate my strawberry shortcake,"

"If it isn't that dwarf that scolded me because I took your last shortcake," He shot back, smirking, pushing his glasses up his nose bridge.

"You guy's know each other?" The freckled green haired dude piped in.

You scrunched your face up, "I don't really want to put it that way,"

The freckled boy stepped forward, away from the blondes back.

He bowed. "I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi," he gave you a closed-eyed smile.

You smiled at him, forgetting about the blonde's presence, "Nice to meet you," You bowed back at him. "I'm L/N Y/N, but you can me Y/N,"

He smiled wider.

What an adorable cinnamon roll.

"Well you can call me Tadashi if you want!" He nodded enthusiastically, pointing to himself, cheeks dusted with light pink. "That is Tsukishima Kei,"

The said 'Tsukishima' groaned. He grabbed the back of the collar of Yamaguchi walking away while pulling him.

"Oh ok, Tsukki," Yamaguchi tried to turn to you. "See ya, Y/N-Chan!"

You smiled but it instantly dropped when you saw Tsukishima sneakily send you a glare, in which you happily returned back.

A sudden realization hit you, that you've gone to the same school as that jerk.

You sighed.

This is gonna be an interestingly annoying school year.

______________________

Fun fact: I haven't ate a slice of strawberry shortcake but now I've heard that our giant baby likes them I suddenly love it without even eating it once. 🤡🤡🤡

My fellow weebs, the pile of my homeworks are screaming at me right now.

I don't care tho ✌️😐 coz I found another interesting fanfic.