Chapter 31

The following events actually happened to me and mocha berry😭😹

"Hinata, don't worry, it's not your fault. It's no one's fault," You patted Hinata's back. "Things just happened to be that way. Dry your tears, luv,"

Tsukishima still didn't talk to you. Not only that but he seemed like he is pretending you don't exist at all.

"Shall we go eat right now?" You asked.

Kageyama nodded, he looks like he is sparkling. He unzipped his backpack and took out a card.

"Do you all have this? The food card? We use this to get our food for free," Kageyama said.

Hinata gave out a sob.

"I swear—" Kageyama looks pissed now. "Wipe your tears away, Y/N said it's no one's fault. If you don't stop crying the next minute, I will rip your food card,"

Hinata's tears immediately stop flowing.

"You can't do that, Kageyama! I'll rip yours too! Not only that but I'll rip your head along with it and use it to wipe my ass after using the toilet!" Hinata bursted.

Kageyama was taken a back. "Your disgusting! This means your using tissues to wipe your butt!"

"So?!"

"You're not using the spray, ancient dung is probably still up your ass!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"

Yamaguchi stepped in the middle of the two. He's usual sweet face now had the expression of seriousness and slight annoyance. He's like Takeda-sensei, calm but scary when angry.

"Are you two done? Or Do you want me to bring you boxing gloves so that the two of you can beat up each other?"

Hinata shook his head and Kageyama muttured a small 'no'.

"Great!" Yamaguchi was smiling now, he clapped his hands. "Let's go?"

No one noticed that you were not with them, instead you were watching in great interest as Cat Woman do great tricks in a small show.

Not gonna lie, she's hot.

Tsukishima is about to follow the others, but then he realized that you weren't there.

He turns around and saw that you were watching a show along with small children and some Karasuno students.

Tsukishima sighed. He turned around to catch up with the others. He decides to leave you there, it will serve you right.

The Middle blocker halted in his steps.

Tsukishima turned around to see you still there, he looks back at Kageyama, Hinata, Yachi and Yamaguchi who weren't that far away.

He cursed under his breath.

He wants to ignore you the whole field trip to force an apology out of you.

Tsukishima ran over to you. The field trip group isn't that far away, he would get you and go back. Easy.

"Pipsque—" he coughed. "L/N,"

You tore your eyes away from the Cat Woman and turned to Tsukishima.

"Oh hi, bean pole, do you wanna watch with me—?"

"No!" Tsukishima snapped. "We have to go now,"

You pouted. "But look at the tricks this lady is doing—"

Tsukishima grabbed your arm and stormed off.

"Tsukishima! I'm not yet done watching!" You whined, trying to get his arm off you, while also trying to catch up with the blonde in walking.

𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara