Chapter 21

You and Kiyoko held the yellow water bottles in your hands, stepping in the gym to find the boys practicing hard.

Smiling, you set the bottles down and began jumping, cheering for the boys.

"LET'SSSSS GOOOOO!"

A loud bang echoed throughout the gym as Asahi spiked hard.

"Shit, I love them all that it hurts," you placed a hand over your chest. "One day, I'm going to marry all of them,"

Kiyoko softly chuckled. "That's a little bit exaggerating, don't you think?"

Your uncle Ukai cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted for the boys to take a water break.

The boys ran towards you and Kiyoko, smiling as you handed them their water bottles.

You handed Tsukishima his bottle in which he gave a very tight smile in a form of thanks. His gaze lingered at you for a while as if he wants to say something before he turns away, walking to Yamaguchi.

Soon, the boys went back to what they were doing. Kiyoko nudged you, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

"Is there something going on between you and Tsukishima-san?"

You blinked at that, before looking up at her mesmerizing beauty. "Other than bullying and teasing each other? Nope,"

"You seemed like that one type to have an enemies to lovers love story," she softly laughed.

You laughed along. "I've read a lot of Levi x reader fanfictions and that's an enemies to lovers trope at that," you winced as you saw Hinata receive a spike with his face once again.

"But that's only until there, Kiyoko-san," you smiled to her. "I've never really thought of having a relationship with someone, let alone Tsukishima,"

Kiyoko nodded.

"What makes you think about that, senpai?"

Kiyoko smiled, tucking a loose hair strand behind her ear. "Oh, that's nothing, I can just feel the tension between the two of you,"

†  †  †

The streets were dark and you find yourself wearily walking through it. A single lamp post flickered a few steps ahead. It was the only light source besides from the shining moon above.

To your dismay, it gave a last flicker before finally giving out, making the streets dim darker.

It's not that you were afraid of the dark.

It's just that maybe there are perverts and bad boys twerking out there.

Just then, someone silently passed you, making you jump out aside, startled and your hands ready in a karate position, a yelp escaping from your lips.

The person turned to you, his blonde hair shining under the moonlight, smirking.

"C'mon scaredy cat," he walked back to you and grabbed the back of your collar, dragging you along.

"I guess I'll have to drop you home,"

I know this is a very shitty book because of the slow burn and slow progress but I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER.

Next chapter will be posted TMR because it's almost ready.