* Chapter 21 🍒 *

*TW: SEXUAL CONTENT*

Was this happening? This was happening.

For weeks of being so close to him, being pleased by him in so many ways, we were finally taking it that extra step.

I moan into the kiss, involuntarily grinding against his lap as he bites my lip, pulling it between his teeth when he pulls away.

"I'll take that as a yes?" he smirks at me, eyeing me with those green eyes. I nod eagerly, "It's definitely a yes" and without hesitation he rips off my shirt. "HARRY!" I go wide eyed and stare at him in shock.

He just smirks harder and bites his lip as he plays with the strap of my bra, "Can I?" he looks right in my eyes again. I just look at him for a few moments, taking in his beautiful features before responding with a yes.

Just like with my shirt, he rips off my bra. "Jeeeeesus Christ" I let out a subtle laugh and his smirk only grows. "Could've just taken it off normally" I roll my eyes playfully and he pulls off the rest of my clothes, normally.

He attaches his lips to my neck, gently sucking and biting lightly. "Y-you're not even undressed yet" his lips against my skin make me feel all warm inside, along with a feeling similar to butterflies but so much stronger; this incredible feeling like electricity soaring through me.

You know when you roll over or move on your bed and you accidentally lean on your charger, and you get that little shock? Okay, imagine that but like times one million: that's what it feels like. That's the best way I can describe his touch that I adore so much. I wonder if he feels that from me? Probably not, but even just his fingertips dancing along my skin gives me a shock stronger than any power cable could... it's just I won't get electrocuted and die by this one, at least I hope so.

He finally pulls away, his lips slightly more red and a little swollen. He steps back and starts to undress. I can't help but stare as his tattooed skin becomes available to my eyes, I have no shame in looking him up and down, taking in every inch of his tanned skin. It's not the first time I've seen his body, but god do I love indulging in the view of it every single time.

"You can't help but stare every single time I take my clothes off hm princess?" that same smirk still slapped across his gorgeous face. He makes eye contact with me as he strips completely.

The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy, absolutely insane. Like more than usual, I think it's because I'm just anticipating what's finally about to happen.

I nod as a smile grows across my face, "You know I can't" I shake my head a little. He walks over and climbs on top of me, making me lay back on the bed. Somehow I heat up even more, his skin against mine lighting me up. It's almost annoying how much his touch gets to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" his hand comes to the side of my face, stroking his thumb across my cheek gently. "Yes" I nod, "I want this" I put my hand over his lightly. He reaches to the drawer beside the bed, "Protection" he says as he reaches into the draw.

"Are you clean?" I ask, because I have the implant and I'm clean... so we won't need it if he is. "Yes, of course - I wouldn't have sex with you if I wasn't, even with protection" his face drops to a serious one. "Me too, and I have the implant so I can't get pregnant... well it's something like a one in one thousand chance or something" I explain and he returns to the smirk. "So you're saying...?" he pulls his hand away from the draw and raises his brows slightly. "We don't need to use any protection" I nod as I say it.