Chapter 7 🍒

HARRY'S POV

When I woke up this morning, I go to check on Mel, she was still asleep. She looked peaceful, but she looked like she could do with a day off. That's how I found myself talking to a woman called Jemma over the phone.

"She's really not feeling well, she can't even talk on the phone, that's why I'm calling in for her" I decided it would be easier to get her the day off if it's a sick call, a little white lie won't hurt.

"There's no chance of me speaking to her?"

"She's chucking up into the toilet right now, that's all you'd hear I'm afraid"

"Okay, thanks for calling in. Let her know I said get well soon."

"I will, thanks a lot, bye" I end the call. Mission accomplished.

I don't know what it is about her, I just feel this pull to her. There's something so calming, so comforting about being around her. Oh and believe me she has a body to die for, my shirt hugs her curves so nicely.

I constantly thought back to the kiss. Her soft lips pressed against mine, the way her arms wrapped around me, eventually finding their way to tug my hair.

Fuck, I can feel myself getting hard now even just at the thought of her. I want her, but I can't rush things, not like before. I want her, but I also want to love her. I want her to love me.

I go about my usual daily morning routine, including a quick shower to sort out my situation. I put on the kettle, and I hear shuffling around coming from the bedroom she was in. She's awake. I grab a glass of water, and lean against the door frame when I reach the room.

"Morning" God she looks so good. I just want to grab her and devour her on this bed right here, right now but that might be moving a dash too quickly.

She's panicking over work, her work clothes for today are at home. I mean, I don't get why if she was going to work, which she's not, why she couldn't wear her work clothes from yesterday, I washed them. I wasn't going to mention that though, that'd give her another reason to be able to actually go in.

I suggest for her to call in sick, but when she declines, I drop the bomb that I may or may not have already done it.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" She yelled at me, she's so adorable. On the surface she was mad and yelled, but I could tell that she wasn't really, she was relieved to not have to go in today.

After finally convincing her to stay, well telling her she's staying, I hear the kettle pop and go out to make my coffee.

"Coffee?" I offer, calling from the kitchen. "Gross!" She yells back, I mean she isn't wrong but with the lack of sleep I get, I don't think I'd survive without it. Maybe she's a tea drinker, "Tea?" I call again. "If you have any mint tea?" She responds. No way, fucking mint tea? Who the actual fuck drinks mint tea? I instantly rush over to the room and burst in.

"Who the fuck drinks mint tea?" I can't help but let out a loud roar of laughter. Honestly, I can't tell you why I find it so hilarious, I think I just wasn't expecting it? I don't know but for some reason it made me laugh so hard my eyes were watering. God get yourself together Styles, she makes me such a dork.

"I'll take that as a no then" she giggles. It's such a sweet, innocent sound that delighted my ears. Fuck, no, get it together Styles and stop being a sop. What is she doing to me?

After making my coffee, I head back to the room. Melanie had gotten out of bed now and had her arms raised, stretching. This means, my shirt had risen, revealing her cute, baby pink, lace underwear. Fucking hell, was it a sight I'd happily keep seeing. "Cute panties love" I smirk as I bring the coffee to my lips. She instantly flushed red and escapes to the bathroom. I chuckle and retreat into the living room.