Chapter 11 🍒

I'm still sobbing when I'm explaining to Harry in as much detail as I can exactly what happened with the guy, who I've learnt is named Zayn.

Harry looks absolutely livid, but I think he's trying to hold it in after seeing my reaction to him beating Zayn to a pulp. It was honestly terrifying, but I'm also glad it happened because I feel like Zayn will back off now.

My face is sore, I'm still in shock that he slapped me so hard. Who knows what he would've done if Harry never showed up. Me cheek is bruised slightly, nothing major that won't go away in a few days though.

I finish telling Harry everything that happened up to the point where he knocked on the door. My breathing has calmed down, I'm sat with my legs crossed directly opposite Harry on the bed.

"This is all my fault, I am so sorry Melanie" he looks like he wants to burst into tears. Underneath his eyes are dark, he's exhausted - I don't think he's slept. He opens his arms out to gesture for a hug, which I accept. "It's not your fault, Zayn is the only one to blame right now" I respond. It's true, Harry has no reason to apologise. Well, granted he did scare the living fucking Jesus out of me, but he already made up for that for saving and comforting me.

"You know it was Wolfe who told him about me" I bring up before I forget to. "Yeah, I gathered as much. Looks like I'm not working with him after all" he replies with a bitter tone. You can tell he doesn't like this Wolfe guy.

"So what happens now?" I look down as I twist the ring around my right middle finger. "I'll still need to work on something to ensure he stays away for good, and of course there's going to be consequences for Wolfe, I don't know what yet but he can't get away with his little stunt" Harry runs his hands through his hair.

"Harry?" I look up at him. He slowly looks at me with a slight smile, "yeah?" he replies softly. "Thank you" I smile for the first time since I got in the taxi, it's only a small, gently one. He leans forward and picks me up, sitting me down in his lap so that I'm straddling him. "You're welcome, I'm never going to let anything like that happen to you again, but I need you to stay with me now, you can't leave alone - do you understand?" He says in a gentle but very serious tone. I nod to show I understand.

As annoying as it is, I understand his worry and if I'm honest, I'm scared. Actually, scared is an understatement.

I'm absolutely petrified.

What if Zayn tries again? For now, I'm going to do everything Harry suggests I should to keep me safe. He knows what he's doing, at least I hope he does.

Harry smiles, "good" and he leans in for a kiss. My heart races and my stomach flips as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me completely to him by the small of my back. I being my arms over his shoulders and allow the kiss.

His tongue easily dominates the kiss and I don't think he could pull our bodies any closer if he tried, and believe me he tried. I giggle against his lips and he pulls away for a moment to look at me, "What?" he asks with a cheesy grin.

"Can you get any closer?" I giggle again. "Yes actually" he responds, leaving me giving him a confused look when he moves me to stand up.

I had no idea what he was doing, but I was completely shocked when he pulled off his shirt and jeans, leaving him in just his boxers. As I stand there wide eyed, he walks over to me slowly with a slight smirk. I try to speak but no words come out my mouth.

His hands reach for the hem of my shirt and slowly start to lift it up, his fingertips grazing against my skin as he does. I take in a slow, deep breath and he brings the shirt over my head. Next he gently pulls at the waistband of my jeans, similar to how he lifted my shirt by grazing against my skin. He pushes me slightly back to sit on the bed so that he can pull them off my ankles.