Chapter 10 🍒

HARRY'S POV

He's got her.

I have to find them, before he hurts her or does something to her. I honestly don't know what I'll do to him if he hurts her in anyway, but I already want to snap him in half. This is all my fucking fault. This is what happens when I care about things, they get destroyed.

I can't imagine how frightened Melanie is, it physically feels like my heart is being ripped out my chest. I've never felt like this before and that's why it's just better if I don't care. It's much better to not feel at all than to feel this, but it's too late and now I need to work out a plan, now.

I don't have her location, but he doesn't know that I know where he's staying, so he could take her there. Let's start by taking a trip down to that hotel shall we?

Without any hesitation, I throw on my jacket, grab my keys and head out the door. In a situation like this, is usually call up some back up, or normally have Joe drive me.

Joe is probably the closest thing I have to a friend. He's one of my guards, but we've known each other a long time. He knows secrets about me that even Wolfe and his guys don't know, but Joe and I would never call each other friends because even so, we just do our business. No outside gatherings or social events happen between us and we don't actually talk much, anymore. That's on me though. 

Anyway, there's no time to waste, so I'm driving full speed towards The Golden Star Hotel.

My connections aren't quite up to par to get out of a 50 kilo drug job, but a speeding ticket? No problem, so that's the least of my worries. I just need to get there. To her.

Time feels like it's dragging itself through syrup. I can't get there quick enough. The sound of her screams replaying over and over in my mind on a constant, torturous loop.

She should be screaming other things.

Fucks sake not now Styles, get yourself together.

Her fearful noises still ringing through my head, I park up around the back of the hotel and guess what I see? That's right, the fucking taxi she got in earlier. They're here.

A small feeling of relief washes over me that they're actually here, but that's quickly replaced back with my anger and fear of her getting hurt.

Of course, there's no open door at the back, but it'll look less suspicious if I go through the main entrance anyway, acting like I'm on my way up to my own room.

So that's exactly what I do.

I walk around to the front, walk straight passed the main desk and head to the stairs; we've got no time for elevators.

Unfortunately, the room suspected as his is on the tenth floor. Never have I ever travelled up stairs at such an intense speed. I reach the top, not out of breath, just slight panting. More casually than my trip up the stairs, I walk around to find room 1023.

It's one of the end rooms, but I eventually find it and knock gently on the door, we don't want him to get suspicious, or worse, not even open the door.

MELANIE'S POV

How I've managed to stay silent? I don't even know, I'm sure it has something to do with the weapon poking in my back. It's extremely difficult to coordinate myself with this bag over my head but I hear the sound of a door unlocking and I'm forcefully shoved inside.

I'm sat down on a chair, my arms tied behind. When the bag is pulled off my head, one of the last places I expect to be is a very glamorous and expensive looking hotel room.