Chapter 4 🍒

I step back, unsure of what was running through his brain. He takes a step towards me, keeping the upturn in the right corner of his mouth. A look flashes across his eyes as he looks at my lips, then back to my eyes. "H- Harry?" he continues to walk forward, making me walk backwards until my back makes contact with the wall. He places a hand either side of my head, leaning in close to my ear with a low growl, "Melanie... you smell nice". I wasn't sure where this sudden change came from, his warm breath making goosebumps arrive at my neck.

"Th-thanks" I stutter, pushing myself back against the wall. His green eyes pierce mine, and I tense my thighs together as his tongue rolls over his own lips. We're basically nose to nose, when he brushes his hand across my cheek and presses himself against me. "I like you Melanie" his voice still low.

As I'm about to respond, probably with something awkward or stumbled, Harry plunges his lips onto mine. He pulls away for a brief second, "shhh" and then attaches his lips back to mine. I hesitate for a moment, but it doesn't take long for me to kiss him back, throwing my arms around his neck as he brings his hand to rest on the back of my head. His tongue darts in my mouth, dominating the kiss as I allow it's entrance and it rolls around my own. He pulls away again for a moment, "mmm strawberry" and smirks before he locks our lips again.

I feel his other hand find it's way to my right thigh, gripping it firmly as he presses me against the wall. He grabs the back of my thigh and lifts it up so it's around his waist, keeping his hand there. A quiet moan escapes my mouth when he applies a little more pressure against my body, causing a deep groan to roll out from his chest.

He detached his lips from mine, both red and slightly swollen. Within seconds, he peppers kisses along my jawline and down to my neck. He finds the spot where my neck and shoulder join, when I release another quiet moan he focusses there. He hums every now and then as he sucks at my skin, clearly determined to leave a mark. The first nibble makes me jump a little, but as he continues biting I grab onto his hair and tug it slightly. Another groan rolls out his chest and I now feel his very obvious bulge pushing against my inner thigh.

For a few more minutes, Harry continues to trail marks along my neck. He pulls away, lips swollen and eyes dark with lust. "So much more I want to do with you love, but not yet" he smirks. When he drops my leg down, I take in a couple of deep breaths. I'm speechless. "You should go, I've got something I need to take care of - are you okay driving?" He walks me to the exit. Still speechless, I nod and smile. "Good" he pecks a final kiss to my lips and walks back to his office as I get in my car and drive back to Sammy's. She's not gonna believe what happened, did I even believe it?

*After Melanie reaches Sammy's house*

I don't knock, I haven't knocked on Sammy's when I've come round for years now, it's basically my second home as much as my mother tries to prevent that. Everyone is already in bed, except Sammy of course who was sat watching TV waiting for me.

As soon as she hears the door close behind me, she bolts over and embraces me in a huge hug. "How did it g- OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT?" she yells excitedly pointing to my neck. "Sammy shush, your family!" I punch her shoulder. "Okay sorry, sorry" her tone hushed now. She raises her eyebrows and nods towards my neck, signalling for me to answer her question still. "I'll tell you upstairs, come on".

We head straight to her room, me walking tiredly but Sammy bouncing like a five year old. "Calm down" I giggle.

Once we're in, I drop onto her bed and she follows. Whilst we both start getting ready for bed, I explain to her everything that happened. "NieNie! Every girl is gonna be so jealous of you!" Sammy exclaims softly, remembering to try and stay quiet. I just giggle, I'm still speechless really, I don't quite know whether to believe it or not. I didn't even know who this man was a couple days ago.