Chapter 12 🍒

When I wake up, I'm in Harry's bed. I sit up and stretch, the last thing I remember was watching a film so I assume he carried me here after I fell sleep. I look around the room but he isn't here. At least that's what I think until I finally wake up fully and realise I can hear running water; he's in the shower.

I glance over at the shower and see the door's open. The bathroom is directly opposite the end of the bed, with a mirror on the back wall in front of me. Meaning, I could see Harry. All of Harry.

Why on Earth was he showering with the door open?

My eyes land below and I feel my eyes widen and jaw drop. When we had our little heated moment last night I could tell he had a generous package but I was not expecting that.

As I'm still staring, I hear the shower turn off and that's when my eyes flick up to meet his, and see he's watching me with that smug smirk of his, the corner's of his mouth just turned up slightly.

I quickly grab the quilt and throw it over my head, hiding myself underneath as I feel myself change into the colour of a tomato. I hear him chuckle as he steps out the shower. I'm just gonna hide here forever. I'm sure I could survive - who needs food and water? I'll be fine here forever.

After a few minutes go by, I feel the quilt pulled off me. To my relief, a fully dressed Harry is stood by the edge of the bed. Of course he still has a smug grin plastered on his face. I turn over and hide my face in the pillows.

With no struggle at all, Harry picks me up and holds me so my legs are wrapped around his waist. "So did you enjoy spying on me in the shower?" still smirking.

"Who even showers with the door open?" I completely dodge his question. His face changes slightly into more of a serious look. "You're gonna think it's weird why I did that" he still doesn't sound any less confident though.

"I already think it's weird that you were showering with the door open" I respond. He sighs. "It's because I don't trust leaving you alone even for a few seconds, I don't want to ever not know where you are, like what if during the time I was showering, Zayn had somehow figured out a way to break in and kidnap you? Unlikely I know but I couldn't stop thinking about it still, the way you screamed-" he was rambling so I cut him off with a kiss. "You're so cute" I say for some reason, I didn't plan to say it; I just sort of did. It wasn't a lie though, it was really cute that he wants to protect me like that. Still weird though.

However, it doesn't make the situation any less awkward, now that is all I'm gonna be reminded of when I look at him.

"I'm going to introduce you to someone today" I'm glad he changes the subject. "Oh really? Who?" I ask. "His name's Louis, I used to work with him. He's gonna help me out with Zayn and Wolfe, so he'll be over later".

"Alright" I answer as I hop off his waist. He pouts, making me giggle a little as I head to the kitchen to find something to eat. Of course, like a lost puppy, he follows me.

"I see you're already settling in comfortably" he chuckles a little, clearly referencing that I'm basically acting like it's my place. Well, why not? I'm going to be stuck here now. "Well I'm not leaving here right?" I question as I scan the cupboards. "Correct, I mean obviously you can go out, as long as I'm with you" he explains for the tenth time. "Exactly, so might as well be comfortable and make myself at home if I'm living here for a little while". He nods as if to say "fair enough" and let's me continue searching for sustenance.

Around two o'clock in the afternoon, this friend? of Harry's, Louis, comes round. "Hiya, I'm Louis" he holds out his hand to me with an exaggerated smile, he clearly has a lot of energy. I shake his hand, it feels weirdly formal, and introduce myself. "Melanie" I smile a little awkwardly. "Ahhh I'm just kidding, come here" he pulls me into a hug. I'm a little shocked but I politely hug back. Well at least he's friendly.