Chapter 18 🍒

"...And do you know what I'll do?" my dark eyes scan his terrified expression. "W-what?" he looks at me, practically begging me with his eyes already.

"I'll kill you"

HARRY'S POV

I want to laugh at the expression that dawns upon his face. He looks so frightened; rightly fucking so. He deserves every fearful chill that's rattling through his spineless body.

"W-we can talk about this Styles-" Wolfe begins to beg but I cut him off with a bitter laugh. "Are you kidding? Are you actually joking? Because I had it believed that you tried to trap me here by hurting the one person I love. Listen to yourself, stumbling over your words and shaking" I lean in close to his face, "You're terrified" I spit through clenched teeth and step back again.

"Look, I just wanted some payback, o-okay? You fucking switched on me Styles, over some pathetic woma-" I slap him right across the face to shut him up. "Don't you fucking dare talk about Melanie like that, and you know Wolfe, wether I cared for Melanie or not, the way you treated her is no way to treat any woman" I almost growl at him with how angry I am. "Would you like to tell your little boys what you were doing hm? How you were making her feel uncomfortable, being all touchy, making her sit on your lap?" I scowl.

Both of the lads make a disgusted face. "Wolfe man, for real? That's fucked" Niall chimed in. Liam just has the most repulsed and disapproving facial expression I've ever seen him pull. I'm proud that they don't have a blind eye just because it was Wolfe, not that they even like him. I'm just glad they're as disgusted and disapproved as I am.

Wolfe glances at Liam and Niall before looking back at me. They look awkwardly at the floor, acting as if they didn't even see Wolfe.

"Your guys fucking loyalty to me is SHIT! Absolutely fucking shit!" Wolfe shouts at them. They keep looking down. Pussies. I love them though, I'd never tell them but I've kind of missed them. I'm genuinely thinking of talking to them and seeing maybe, just maybe, if they'd want to leave Wolfe and work with me and Louis again. I know they don't even like Wolfe so it shouldn't be too hard to convince them; but we'll have to have a special chat with Liam about the ratting situation. I'm pretty sure he's certain nobody realises it was him but he forgets that I'm not stupid.

Liam raises a brow. "Wolfe, we just heard what you did to Melanie, fuck off about loyalty to you right now because I don't even want to work with you anymore. Zayn would be better off just dropping you back on the streets"

Back on the streets? What happened? I'm so confused with all of this situation going on with these guys. Zayn maybe holds the power? Where is he though? Liam and Niall clearly have the same status as back in the day... but Wolfe? He's lost his control, that's for sure. I'll find out what's going on but for now, let's get back to it.

"Anyways... back to what I was doing..." I don't even wait any longer to deliver another punch to Wolfe's jaw. He grunts out and immediately tries to swing back, but I catch his fist in my hand and squeeze; my grip getting tighter and tighter. "Fuck, fuck! Let go! LET GO!" Wolfe screams as I apply more and more pressure until I feel a pop and hear a crack in his hand.

Oops?

Tears fill Wolfe's eyes as he holds his hand with his other when I let it go. "You're a fucking psychopath!" he screams at me through his pain. I mean, it was obvious before this point right? He should've known not to mess with me. That's his business.

The boys start edging their way to the exit, I see them in my peripheral vision. "Stay where you are lads" I say without moving, or even looking in their direction and they instantly stand still again. Awh, still so loyal to me.