When I first saw her...

Applejack's POV
It was my first day. I slid into my seat, all the way in the back row. There were seven rows, and seven seats in each row. I was in the right corner, diagonal from the door.
I looked around the room, hoping to see at least one kind face. Well, I found six. The rest of the people in my row were smiling at me. A girl with purple hair with pink streaks and lavender skin, a girl with dark pink hair and pink skin, a girl with light pink hair and yellow skin, a girl with purple hair and white skin, and a girl with red hair with yellow streaks and orange skin. The girl who stood out to me was different. She had multicolored hair and cyan skin. Her eyes were the most dazzling shade of magenta.

Rainbow Dash's POV
The note flew onto my desk. I made sure the teacher wasn't looking, then opened it. Sunset Shimmer had written 'New girl! Pretty cute too! Totally your type!' I quickly glared at Sunset, then looked at the new girl. Had to admit, she was hot as heck, with her blonde hair and yellow-orange skin. Plus, she was wearing a super cute cowgirl hat. And she had little freckles. I realized that Sunset was right. This girl was my type.
I decided to talk to her in the halls. The girls and I ran after her. "Wait!" I shouted. She turned shyly, not willing to make eye contact. We stopped next to her, out of breath. "What's your next class?" I asked. "Uh... room 27 with Mr. Mejia." she responded. I automatically loved her southern accent. I said "Sweet! That's what the girls and I have!" "What's ya name?" She asked nervously. "Rainbow Dash! And that's Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Pinkie Pie-" "HI" Pinkie shouted. "-and Fluttershy. Sorry about Pinkie Pie, slap her if she gets annoying."
So, that was the first chapter! Please comment and tell me anything you don't like, and typos! Thanks!