Decorating

Pinkie Pie's POV
I spent from 3 to 5 decorating my house. Maud Pie, my older sister, knocked on my door about 15 minutes before the girls were going to get there. "Hi, Maud!!!" I shouted, giving her a big hug. "Why is the house decorated?" She asked. "Because my friends are sleeping over, Silly!" I responded. "Well, I'm sleeping over at Mudbriar's house. Be good, and please try not to blow up the house." I laughed. "Silly Maud! Since when did I ever blow up the house?" She shrugged, and heaved her backpack onto her shoulders. "Bye, Pinkie. Have fun." "You too!"
I smiled, and looked at the time. 10 minutes. I was already done! I chilled out and made some cookies for them. A diamond shaped one for Rarity, a rainbow shaped one for Rainbow Dash, a butterfly shaped one for Fluttershy, a sun shaped on for Sunset Shimmer, a book shaped one for Twilight, and a balloon shaped one for me. By the time they were out of the oven, it was 30 seconds.

Spike's POV
Twilight carried me to Rarity's huge car, and I wagged my tail. There were only two people in the car, Rarity and Fluttershy. I jumped out of Twilight's hands and ran over to Fluttershy. She picked me up and pulled a treat from her backpack. I ate it slowly, listen to the girls talk. Our next stop was Rainbow's house, she scratched my head and sat next to Fluttershy, who was sitting with Rarity's arm around her. Then we grabbed Sunset, and we started to Pinkie's. I was looking out the window when I saw a girl with a cowgirl hat. "Stop!" I barked. The car screeched to a stop, and I barked "Applejack!" Rainbow Dash jumped out of the car with her hair spinning behind her. I saw little ears start poking out of her hair, and her tail start growing. All the girls around me had the same thing happen. Rainbow Dash allowed her wings to fully grow, then flew over to Applejack, picked her up, and flew her over to the car.
Hey! Finally got an idea for what should happen! Thank you for the 100 views! Stay safe, and hope you all have a great day!