Something's wrong with Pinkie??

Pinkie Pie's POV
That night was probably the hardest night. I cuddled up with Gummy and cried. Maud wasn't home yet from work. She worked at a crystal shop. I put Spotify on my phone and grabbed a book. I didn't even look at the book I grabbed, and I threw it across the room. I was so mad. I couldn't believe how much I was hurting over the girls! I cried my self asleep again, and when I woke up, everything was blurry.
I heard the door open, but all I could see was a blurry blob. "Pinkie? Are you okay?" I heard Maud's voice. Oh. That must've been what the blob was. She stuck something under my tongue and I heard a beep. "Oh no." I heard her say. I felt hands slowly push me back so I was lying down. The blob disappeared for a few minutes and came back with something in her hand. She held in up to my face and had me drink it. "Get some rest, Pinkie." She said.

Spike's POV
I saw the caller ID on everyone's phone, and I barked loudly twice. They all groggily sat up, and saw their phones ringing. Twilight picked up first and said "Maud? What's going on?" I her distanced chatter, and Twilight bolted up, pulling on her shoes as she did so. When Sunset saw this, she yanked her boots on and started brushing her hair. The rest of the girls did the same, and Twilight put Maud on speaker so she could brush her hair. But Sunset beat her to that, stroking Twilight's hair while brushing it. Fluttershy grabbed some granola bars, apples, and cookies for the road, and we all went into Rarity's car. As she went as quickly as the speed limit allowed, Twilight finished her conversation with Maud and hung up. Her first words to us were "There's something wrong with Pinkie!" As she said it, the girls started ponying up.
Hey! Thanks for all of the support! This is my favorite book I've ever written, and I'm so sad it'll be ending soon! Stay safe, and have a great day!