True Love (I think?)

Fluttershy's POV
"Then go." said Principal Celestia. Twilight and Pinkie walked out of the bathroom. I whimpered. Sorry, but people getting mad scares me. Rarity wrapped her arms tightly around me. I leaned against her, feeling myself become calmer. Principal Celestia left the bathroom, and we all just sat there. Spike growled softly at the door. I, leaning against Rarity, felt myself fade to sleep.
My dream was wonderful! I was at the animal shelter, and Angel, my bunny, ran up to me. He lead the way to the bird section, and all the birds started singing to me! Then the butterflies joined in, using their wings! One by one, all of the different types of animals joined in. It was fantastic!

Rarity's POV
I felt Fluttershy lean against me. I realized she was asleep. I glanced at the diamond-encrusted watch I was wearing and saw we had half an hour until Social Studies with Ms. Szabo, which Twilight and Pinkie were already in. They got a free period next period, when Rainbow, Sunset, Fluttershy, and I were all in Social Studies. Then we had Study Hall together, which was our last class of the day.
After 15 minutes of silence so Fluttershy could sleep, I gently shook her awake. She yawned, and looked at me with her adorable blue eyes. She whispered "What time is it?" I checked my watch. "It's 1:15, Angel Face." I say. She sighed, and stretched. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up. "We have 15 minutes. Anyone have a snack I can have?" I reach into my backpack and toss her a butterfly shaped cookie. She breaks a piece of and thanks me. After she finished the cookie, it's 1:25.
I'm so sorry still no AppleDash! I promise it will be AppleDash soon! In 2 chapters, promise! The next one will be mostly TwiSet, the it'll be Pinkie/Spike's POV, the AppleDash, I swear! Thank you all so much, and stay safe!