TwiSet

Sunset Shimmer's POV
I went to check the office. I didn't see Applejack anywhere. I messaged the chat and said
☀️: Any luck? None for me :(.
🦋: Nope! I checked all over campus! No sign of her :(.
💎: No sign of her, Darlings! Any luck, Rainbow Dash?? I really hope the dear is okay!
🌈: I'm not 100% it's her, but there's a girl crying in a bathroom stall, and I'm pretty sure it's her...
Just then, as I was leaving the office, I ran into Twilight. I gave her a quick kiss, and asked her "What are you doing out of class?" She slyly showed me a pass. "Pinkie and I both got a pass. Our phones have been blowing up with messages." Pinkie appeared behind her. "So, we found Applejack? Let's quit waisting time and go to her!" We walked together to the bathroom.

Twilight Sparkle's POV
I walked out of the classroom with 1 of the 2 passes.  I bumped into Sunset in the halls. She quickly gave me a kiss on the lips and asked "What are you doing out of class?" I slyly showed her a pass. "Pinkie and I both got a pass. Our phones have been blowing up with messages." Just then, Pinkie jumped out behind me. "So, we found Applejack? Let's quit waisting time and go to her!" We walked together to the bathroom.
At the bathroom, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash were already there. Rainbow nodded at us calmly, but we could see the worry in her eyes. She turned and knocked on the stall door.
Thank you for the votes, and comments! Sorry if this is more a RariShy and TwiSet book at first, I promise that it will turn more AppleDash! Thank you!