Fights

Pinkie Pie's POV
I messaged the girls, but they didn't respond. I put on music on Spotify and lied on my bed. The music I was listening to wasn't the happiest music, including Issues, Don't Cry out Loud, and Someone you Loved. Maud knocked on my door and entered. She sat on my bed and wiped the tears from my face. I leaned against her and cried softly. She gently rubbed my back and I faded to sleep against her. When I woke up, it was morning. A rainy, Tuesday morning. I got dressed in pink clothes and shoes, and went downstairs for breakfast. Maud was at her job, so I grabbed ice cream from the freezer and ate that for breakfast. I left a note on the table that said 'Hey Maud! I'll be a little late getting home, I'm planning on going to the park later! Love you!' When I got to school, the girls were talking about how awesome Applejack's house was. They apparently loved having 'Barn Sleepovers", as they called them.

Spike's POV
I loved listening to the girls talk about the barn sleepover. Applejack has a dog named Winona, and we hung out the entire time. Rarity had a cat named Opalescence, Rainbow Dash had a tortoise named Tank, Sunset had a lizard named Ray, and Fluttershy had a bunny names Angel. I got along with all of the animals, but today I was excited to sleep at home. I longed to have Twilight to myself again. I whimpered when I saw Pinkie walking towards us, and that alerted the girls. "C'mon, let's go!" Dash said, picked up Applejack, and dashed off. Applejack laughed and clung onto her hat to make sure it didn't fall off. When we finally caught up with them, Applejack was sitting on Rainbow's shoulders and was ducking so she didn't hit her head on the ceiling.
Hey! Thanks again for the 1k views! I'm planning on ending this story soon are writing a sequel called The Fight for Love! I won't start writing it until after I finish this one, but keep an eye out! Please stay safe and have a great day!