The Truth about Pinkie

Sunset Shimmer's POV
During Futurama, Applejack and Rainbow Dash sat on her bed. The weren't technically dating yet, which drove us all crazy. We actually loved her place. She gave us the grand tour, ending with her barn. She asked us whether we'd prefer sleeping in the barn or the house, and everyone said barn. We went inside and basically raided her fridge, and went back to the barn. She said she had to feed the horses before she could hang out, and Rainbow helped her. They started calling each other 'AJ' and 'Dashie'. After the horses, chickens, and cows were fed, they came back. For the first time in all of history, Dash was being a complete softie. She was cooing about some baby cows. Applejack was carrying Rainbow because she refused to leave the cows. We set up our sleeping bags in a circle on top of a bunch of hay bales. They were actually pretty comfy. Rainbow was munching on Superman ice cream that Applejack had in her freezer, Rarity was eating an apple pie slice, Twilight and I were sharing a bag of gummy worms, Fluttershy was eating gumdrops, and Applejack was eating an apple fritter. We all were on our phones for a little while, and Pinkie messaged the chat.
🎈: Hey, will you guys ever forgive me? It's been two weeks. I'm starting to feel upset and neglected.

Twilight Sparkle's POV
We all ignored the text message. Applejack looked at us all and I knew that we couldn't avoid it any longer. "Okay, what the hay is goin'on? Why are y'all avoidin' Pinkie Pie? Can one of ya please tell me?" We all looked at Dash. "I nominate Egghead to tell you." She said. "Hey! Why do you always call me that?" All of the girls, including Applejack, were laughing. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Remember the day you were in the hospital?" I asked. She nodded. "Well, you didn't wake up until after the phone call, but Spitfire, the girl she was dating, called her. She apparently wanted to plan a party, and Pinkie left because of it. Well, as we found out later, Spitfire dumped Pinkie after Pinkie helped her plan it. She never even apologized. Therefore, we won't speak to her until she either apologizes, or she proves she's worthy of our friendship." Applejack nodded slowly, clearly digesting the news.
Hey! Thanks for the 950+ views! That means so much! Please comment on typos/anything you don't like/suggestions! Please stay safe and have a great day!