Sweet Apple Acres

Applejack's POV
I ran out of the school building, and down the road. I took a few turns, then came to my place, Sweet Apple Acres. I grabbed an apple from a tree near the entrance, and chewing, ran inside. Big Mac through his arms around me and then saw my tear stricken face. He gently rubbed my back, the way my mom used to. "Applebloom here yet?" I asked. "Nope." He replied. I nodded. "Do ya mind if I go up to my room?" He gave me a quick hug and nodded. I went up the stairs, and lied on my bed, crying. After five minutes, there was a small knock at my door. I didn't want to get up, but I went and opened the door. Applebloom stood there, and said "Can I come in?" I nodded. She walked in, and I sat on my bed. "C'mere, Sugarcube." I said, patting the bed next to me. She sat on it, and I gently pulled her head down onto my lap. She lied there, head in my lap, as I played with her hair.

Rainbow Dash's POV
As Spike ate the treat, Rarity put her arms around Fluttershy, who was on the floor. We all sat down, Twilight lying down with her head in Sunset's lap. Pinkie's hair was flat, and none of us liked seeing her like that. "Sorry to break up this cosy gathering." Said a voice we all recognized. We turned to see Principal Celestia standing there. "But I thought you too were supposed to be in class?" She said, pointing at Twilight and Pinkie. "Yes ma'am." They said in unison. "Then go." She said.
Hey, guys! Thanks for the 50 views! Sorry, I was incorrect, next time is going to be an AppleDash chapter! So sorry! Please tell me what you think in the comments!