Ferris Kiss

Applejack's POV
Rainbow lead me to the Ferris Wheel. I giggled as she pulled me all the way over. She's so childish. When we got on, she was laughing as she pointed out Rarity and Fluttershy, and Twilight and Sunset. Then she saw something that made her smile fade away. She pointed out Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich. I pulled her closer to me. "Quit leaning out of the area, Dash! You'll fall out!" She laughed. By then we were super close to the top. We had about 2 minutes until we were all the way up. To get a conversation started, I asked her why she hated Pinkie. She looked away and stayed silent. After a few moments that felt like minutes, she said "Can we not talk about this away from the girls? This is a..." She cut off there, but I had a feeling I knew what she was saying.

Rainbow Dash's POV
When we got to the top, I looked away. I had no trouble kissing her the other times, but those were under crazy circumstances. This was basically the most romantic ride in the world. I was about to turn away, when she kissed me. I was blushing and so was she. I swear the kiss went on for ten minutes. It was probably actually 10 seconds, but still. When we broke apart, I happened to look over the edge. There was Sunset, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rarity, standing there watching us.
When I got home, I fed Tank and passed out on the couch. I didn't even have the strength to get into PJ's or even get to my bed. The next day was a school day. When my alarm went off, I grabbed it and threw it against the wall. I sat up and sighed. I really didn't want to go to school. I pulled on my normal T-shirt and short-sleaved jacket, and pulled on my leggings.
Hey! Thanks for the 700+ views! I really appreciate it! Please stay safe, and have a great day!