Truth or Dare

Sunset Shimmer's POV
Pinkie, Twilight, and I huddled together on the bed. Applejack and Rainbow where busy playing a video game, and Rarity was painting Fluttershy's nails a light pink color that matched her hair perfectly. "And remember, Darling, do NOT wipe your nails on ANYTHING while they are drying!" After about half an hour of Twilight playing with my hair, Pinkie stood on her bed. "Let's play some Truth or Dare!" She announced. Now, Twilight and I had already talked about how we think Rainbow Dash and Applejack made a cute couple, and here was our chance to get them to kiss. We shared hidden smiles.

Twilight Sparkle's POV
"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Pinkie said excitedly. Sunset and I shared secret smirks. "Let the games begin!" Shouted Sunset. We all sat in a circle and Pinkie started the game. "Sunset, Truth or Dare?" "Dare." "Okay... let's see you and Twilight kiss!" She said excitedly. We leaned in and kissed. Easy. Now it was Sunset's turn. We had talked about this. Who ever got picked first would ask Applejack if she was Straight, Bi, or Lesbian. "Applejack, Truth or Dare?" Applejack looked a bit surprised, but said calmly "Truth." "What's your sexuality?" That question seemed to shock her. "I'm a Lesbian." She laughed nervously. "So are the rest of us! Your turn, Applejack! Chose someone!" Said Pinkie. "Uh... Twilight, Truth or Dare?" "Truth." "Uh... do ya have a girlfriend?" She asked. "Yeah, Sunset. Truth or Dare, Rainbow." "Dare!" She said. She would never miss out on a dare. "Kiss Applejack."
Hey! Hope you like this chapter! Happy Saint Valentine's Day tommorow! Sorry, but this'll be the only chapter today ☹️, tell me what you think! Stay safe, and have a great day!