Beach Day

Fluttershy's POV
When we got to the beach, we found the best spot. We all spread out our beach towels next to each other, and I set my small bag down. All I had in it was a bottle of sunscreen and a few heart shaped cookies for the girls and me. I put on sunscreen and decided to go for a swim. Rainbow, Pinkie, Twilight, and Sunset were playing volleyball near us, and Rarity was sunbathing. I started to walk to the water when Rainbow showed up at my side. "Dare you to try the high dive! C'mon, you're the second best swimmer of the six of us!" I sighed. Peer pressure. I walked up to the high dive and dove into the water. I didn't realize that I got the water too hard. I couldn't swim back up! I was drowning! Just as the world was going black, I felt arms tightly wrap around me and pull me above water. My last thought before fainting was 'I didn't know the beach had lifeguards now.'

Rarity's POV
I saw Applejack jump in. So did the others. I saw her grab Fluttershy and carry her out of the water. She gently set Fluttershy next to me and started CPR.  Fluttershy's eyes flew open, and Applejack stopped and moved away. She grabbed an oxygen tank from the first aid section as I rubbed Fluttershy's back while she coughed up water. Applejack gently slid the mask over Fluttershy's nose and mouth, and I stroked her hair softly.
After an hour Twilight said it would probably be safe enough to take the oxygen mask off now. Applejack had stayed with us the entire time, but hadn't looked around. She had spent the time making sure Fluttershy was okay. I took off the mask, and it was clear that made it harder to breathe. She was coughing, choking, and crying, and I held her close to me, rocking her back and forth gently to sleep.
Hey! Sorry that it wasn't that good of a chapter, but thanks for the 300 views! You guys have been so supportive! I'm planning on getting a good chapter out of Twilight's and Sunset's POVs! Stay safe, and have a great day!