Party Time!

Applejack's POV
I felt myself being lifted up. I looked at who was carrying me, and, what a surprise. Rainbow Dash. I tried to push her away, but she was to strong.
"Let go of me!" I snapped, becoming more and more frustrated. "No." She replied, to my annoyance. I glared at her, and tried to push her away, when I realized we were flying. I was astonished. I mean, what was going on?
She gently flew to the ground, and her cyan wings and ears disappeared. She dragged me into a fancy, black limo, and I saw the girls, all except Pinkie Pie, smiling at me. I saw a little puppy in Fluttershy's arms. It was wagging it's tail. "Hi! I'm Spike!" the dog barked. The dog, I mean Spike, cocked his head at Fluttershy, and she handed him a dog treat. Rainbow Dash dragged me onto the seat. I looked around, and she answered my unspoken questions. "This is Rarity's car, and we're going to Pinkie's house for a sleepover! And yes, Spike is a talking dog." I sighed. I knew excuses wouldn't work, but I still had to try. "Very nice of y'all to bring me, but I ain't got no PJ's with me, or a sleeping bag." Rainbow laughed. "Stop worrying! Pinkie has spares!" I sighed. No getting out. I texted Big Mac the situation.
🍎: Big Mac, I'm sleeping over at a friend's house. Sorry, they basically forced me to.
🍏: It's fine, AJ. Love ya, and text me if you need anything.
I put my phone away, and sighed. No getting out of this one.

Rainbow Dash's POV
She sighed. Again. I rolled my eyes at her. "Geez, girl. Cheer up!" I say. "Don't worry about her, Rainbow. No one can stay upset at Pinkie's sleepovers." Rarity said calmly. We made small talk until we got to Pinkie's.
Pinkie greeted us happily. "Look who we brought, Pinkie!" Sunset said. Applejack stepped out of the car, looking upset. "Applejack!" Pinkie screeched.
Hey, guys! Sorry for the short Rainbow's point of view, hope Applejack's made up for it! Don't forget to comment on we you think should happen! Stay safe, and have a good day!