Animal Shelter

Fluttershy's POV
Applejack and Rainbow came into the classroom, fighting. Applejack was limping slightly and Rainbow had a handprint across her face. It was clear it wasn't a fight with words. I wanted them to make up, so I offered a sleepover at my place. I told them I had to go to the animal shelter first, but they all offered to come. When we were at the shelter, Applejack changed into her normal T-shirt and skirt. saw a huge bruise on her leg, and she was still limping. Rainbow Dash didn't have anything left on her face, but they still weren't talking.  Rarity ran over to Applejack and made her sit down. Twilight inspected the bruise and put some ointment on it, and it cured the bruise magically. I fed the birds, bunnies, and hamsters, Sunset fed the fish, frogs, and lizards, Rarity fed the cats, Applejack fed the dogs and toads, Twilight fed the horses in the barn, and Rainbow fed the turtles.

Rarity's POV
After I fed the cats, everyone else was still working, so I brought my favorite cat, a Calico named Pumpkin Pie, to the play area, and started petting her stomach. She was purring super hard, and I got the outfit I was making for her out. I finished it super quickly, and slid it on her. She purred when it was on, and I admired it. It was a lace sweater that said 'No, I attacked the floor.' She started to chase the floor and then sat down. She cocked her head at me and I grabbed a kitty treat from my pocket. Just then the bell rang, notifying us that someone came in. I heard Fluttershy start saying the normal greeting. "Welcome to Paws, Claws, and everything in between animal shelter! How may I- What are you doing here?" We all walked over to her, and saw Pinkie standing there.
Hey! Decided to post this chapter early! Please stay safe and have a great day!

Kissजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें