Where's Applejack?

Sunset Shimmer's POV
I was still asleep when my phone started buzzing. I grabbed it and threw it against the wall. I saw that it wasn't an alarm, it was a call. Video group chat with the girls. When I picked up, Rarity, Rainbow, Twilight, and Fluttershy were already in the call. "Great, we're all here!" Rarity said. "Uh... Wheres Applejack?" I asked, confused. "She's here, Darling! I brought her over this morning so I could make her dress!" She was smiling. She asked us all to come over.
When I got to her house, I saw Twilight's bike. That meant she was there, but what about the rest? When I went inside, the rest of the girls were inside. They must've walked, like me. I sat down on the floor, and Rarity said "We're all here! Great!" Rainbow held up her hand, and we all looked at her. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. If it was tile, of course. "Uh, if we're all here, then where's Applejack?"

Twilight Sparkle's POV
Rarity brought us upstairs to one of the numerous guest rooms. She opened the door and we all saw Applejack lying there. Dash ran up to her and put a hand on her face. "Rarity, was she drunk when you brought her here?" Rarity rolled her eyes. "She got drunk in my car. She passed out right before I called you all." Rainbow gave Applejack a quick kiss and left the room. Rarity brought us to her room and handed us all the dresses. "Well, what are you doing? Go get changed!" We all went into a guest room and changed. Sunset and I shared a guest room and she pulled up the zipper on the back of my dress for me. Hers had cross-ties, and I tied them for her. When we walked out, everyone squealed. Apparently we looked awesome. I know Sunset did, but maybe I was just being biest because we were dating.
Finally! Got a chapter finished! Thanks for standing with me for that almost weeklong stretch! So sorry that I haven't been updated, I've had a lot going on! Please stay safe, and have a great day!!