Is AppleDash a thing??

Pinkie Pie's POV
I looked around at the girls, my vision blurred from tears. The others had tears in their eyes, too. All the sudden, I saw Rainbow's arms slide around Applejack's neck. She slowly leaned in, and although they were both crying, she kissed Applejack. They kissed. I felt jealousy rage in me like a monster. I was so angry. I had always had a crush on Rainbow, but never asked her out because I thought she was straight. Now there she was, kissing Applejack. To hide my jealousy, I grabbed a beer. I drank it all in a few gulps, and went to the water. I slowly walked in, farther and farther until it was up to my chin. I could feel myself getting drunk. I went underwater, and came up 3 minutes later. I hated Applejack. She was stealing my crush. Then someone grabbed me from behind. I spun around, and saw Spitfire, the second best player on the school soccer team. "Hey, Pinks!" She said, clearly drunk. She lifted me up, and I rode on her shoulders. We stayed in the water until we got so tired, it was hard to move. She brought her towel over to mine, and we lied on them. I fell asleep.

Spike's POV
I saw Pinkie and Spitfire messing around in the water. After a little while, they came onto dry land and Spitfire moved her towel next to Pinkie's. Pinkie fell asleep, and shortly after, so did Spitfire. I could tell they were both drunk. I bounded up to Applejack, who was lying on her towel, and licked her face. She picked me up and said "Ya are a cute pup, aren't ya?" I wagged my tail. When she put me down, I ran over to a sleeping Fluttershy, and fell asleep. When I woke up, I looked at Rarity's watch. 7:58. I barked urgently, and the girls woke up. It was already dark out. Rainbow had fallen asleep with her head on Applejack's stomach, and I decided they were a cute couple. They all packed up, and Fluttershy brought me to the car. When Twilight and I got home, she passed out on the sofa without even brushing her teeth or putting on PJ's.
Hey! Sorry for a shorter chapter, and if you don't think Pinkie and Spitfire make a cute couple, I'm planning on changing it later! Also, if you like this story so far, please give ApplejackA a follow! Stay safe, and have a great day!