Friends or Not

Applejack POV
When we got to Pinkie's, we didn't waist any time. I felt a little dizzy, but I knew I was just a bit hungover from last night. Maud answered the door and stood to the side to let us in. We went to Pinkie's room and saw the poor girl lying on her bed. I checked her temperature by putting a hand on her forehead, and it was clear she had a fever. I stroked her hair from her face and noticed her move a little. Dash grabbed a chair so I could sit down, and Twilight sat down next to me. We worked together go have Pinkie's fever go down, we were using magic because we had already ponyed up. Her fever went down until she didn't have one. I rubbed my eyes, I still wasn't fully awake. Dash put a hand on me shoulder and I pulled her onto me lap. She leaned over with her head on my chest, and she fell asleep. Pinkie woke up to see as all, Twilight and me sitting down on chairs, Dash asleep on my lap, Sunset sitting on the floor besides Twilight, Rarity standing behind me, and Fluttershy standing behind Twilight. She smiled softly and said "Does this mean you forgive me?" Fluttershy shook her head no. We all stood up to leave, me carrying Dash. We went to Rarity's car and sat down. I was exhausted, but Dash was on my lap. Sunset went to the mini-fridge and tossed me a Sprite. She could tell I needed it. We were all still in PJs, and I was ready to go back to bed.

3rd Person
When the girls got back to Fluttershy's, they all went back to bed. Rainbow Dash was already asleep, so Applejack put her in her sleeping bag.

Rainbow Dash's POV
I woke up to find myself in my sleeping bag. My first thought was that everything with Pinkie was a dream, until I saw that it was 3:30pm. I yawned and decided to surprise the girls with coffee. I turned on Fluttershy's coffee machine and grabbed my phone. I ordered Starbucks for AJ because she didn't like any other type of coffee. The coffee got there before the rest was done, so I set it on the counter. Once the rest of the coffee was done, I woke up Spike. He licked my hand and stood up. "Hey, Spike, can you wake up the girls for me?" I whispered, making sure not to wake them up. He nodded and trodded over to them. I woke up Applejack. "Hey, Freckles, wake up." She slapped me across the face. I knew she hated being called Freckles, that's why I called her that. She sat up and join me in the kitchen. I sat on the counter and sipped my coffee, after handing her the Starbucks. The girls came in one by one and I handed them all their coffee.
Hey! Sorry for the 3rd person POV, I don't usually do that! I hope you like how long Applejack's POV was! Stay safe and have a great day!