Back in Society

Applejack's POV
The hospital was so boring. The most interesting thing that happened was when they drew blood, and that was, #1, Painful with a capital P, and #2, Boring with a capital B. When I finally got discharged, I was picked up by Big Mac. Applebloom was in the back, and I sat in the passengers seat. When I got home, I went up to my room. I sat on my bed and put on Futurama. My favorite show. Big Mac came in about three episodes later. "Hey." I paused the show. "Howdy, Big Mac. Nice to be home!" He smile. "Ya have a few friends here to see you." I yawned, then said "Send 'em up." I hugged him and he went downstairs, only to return with the girl I love and our friends. All except Pinkie, which confused me. "Hey, girls! Where's Pinkie?" Rainbow tackled me onto my bed with a hug. Rarity pulled her off. "Darling, she just returned from the hospital! Go easy on her!" I threw my arms around Dash, my hat falling off as I did so. She lifted me off the ground and swung me around. "Oh, how I've missed you, AJ!" She squealed. "I've missed ya too, Dashie." I muttered into her ear. "I've missed ya too."

Rainbow Dash's POV
"I've missed ya too." I slowly lowered her down to the bed, kissing her as I did so. When we broke the kiss, we remembered that the others were here too. Blushing, she asked "So, where's Pinkie?" I sighed. "Long story short, we're ignoring her." I said. She nodded, taking it all in. "So, when are you going to be back at school? Sucks having to put a soccer ball in your seat so Pinkie doesn't sit there!" She laughed. "I'm plannin' on bein' back tomorrow. Not 100% sure, but I think I will."
The next day, as she said, was her first day back. I was so happy to have my crush back at my side! At lunch, Pinkie tried sitting in her old seat, but Rarity put her purse there like always. Just then, Wallflower Blush walked up and asked "Is this seat taken?" Sunset smiled. A few months ago, she and Wallflower became good friends. "Nope! Please, sit with us!" Said Fluttershy, who had also taken up the act of being rude to Pinkie.
Hey! Thanks Than for the 600+ reads! Hope you all are staying safe, and have a great day! Please give me ideas for Pinkie ships, I have none!