Is it going to be Love or War?

Applejack's POV
While sitting on Dash's shoulders, I felt so calm and relaxed. Dash always made thing epic. The girls caught up to us and stared. I guess they weren't really expecting this... Well, I had a good time. I slid off of Dash's shoulders but before my feet could touch the ground, Dash picked me up bride-style. I was wearing skinny jeans, not a skirt, so I didn't really mind. She carried me to class, and Sunset struck up a conversation with Wallflower Blush. Twilight joined them, and Rainbow and I sat down. I was nearly asleep against her when Ms. Withrow walked in. I sat up too quickly, and saw stars. Dash giggled and I slapped her. She gave me a pouty face, and I forced myself to keep a straight face and look at Ms. Withrow.

Rainbow Dash's POV
Applejack had a slight smirk on her face, and I could tell she was about to burst out laughing. I avoided doing anything to make her laugh, and it worked. At lunch, I finally got to get soccer practice in. Spitfire and I did a one by one competition, and Soarin would play winner. I beat Spitfire, and beat Soarin. I fell onto the bleachers and put my head in AJ's lap. I felt my eyes closing, but I didn't do anything to stop them. I was asleep for 34 1/2 minutes before Jackie woke me up. "Leave me alone, Jackie." I muttered. "No, ya gotta get up, Dash! If ya sleep through next period, think about how ya will lose your perfect attendance record! Now, c'mon, or- FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE, DASH!" I had leaned over and kicked her. "What the heck was that for?" Applejack asked, and I rolled my eyes. "For sounding like Twilight."
Hey! I'm planning on maybe having 2 more rounds (all of the mane 7 POVs), then it's time for The Fight for Love! Thank you all, stay safe, and have a great day!